ADVERTISEMENT

Tiger

6913270e-7c37-4e2f-9cfd-35c7c2892d3c_text.gif

Reactions: uncboy10
He's not going to win but it's f*ckin amazing the guy can even walk, let alone play 4 rounds of championship golf,. My goodness, this dude is a cyborg. Good luck to him.

Reactions: heelmanwilm
He's not going to win but it's f*ckin amazing the guy can even walk, let alone play 4 rounds of championship golf,. My goodness, this dude is a cyborg. Good luck to him.
I just wanted to use the meme, I also know he's not going to win and also believe it is amazing that he can even tee it up this weekend.

I hope he's going to play this weekend. What we know is that he's going to play Thursday. If he physically is able, he'll play Friday. If he's physically able and he makes the cut, he'll play this weekend.

was thinking about going tomorrow…until i saw 30,000+ on one fairway watching him…he is noticeably limping i’m told…that place makes highly conditioned people tired af the next day.

was thinking about going tomorrow…until i saw 30,000+ on one fairway watching him…he is noticeably limping i’m told…that place makes highly conditioned people tired af the next day.
Agreed. TV doesn't do it justice. Many years ago, had the pleasure of attending a practice round and followed him and Michelson around. I could not get over how much up and down the course really has.

Reactions: gteeitup
Agreed. TV doesn't do it justice. Many years ago, had the pleasure of attending a practice round and followed him and Michelson around. I could not get over how much up and down the course really has.
lol see any trash on the grounds?

i was there all weekend with my son, the crowds were enormous but it was ridiculously fun. we decided to follow Tiger yesterday, stayed out ahead of him every shot. that leg was definitely getting tired. i've seen Tiger in person for 25+ years, going back to his NCAA Championship at The Honors Course in Chattanooga when he was at Stanford ... i've never seen him this personable on or off the course, he was downright chatty with the crowd several times this weekend. definitely seems to have a different view of life nowadays. hopefully he can get back to a partial tournament schedule over the next several years, he's so good for the game. i'm so glad my golf-crazy 11 year old son is getting to see him play instead of YouTube videos!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT