ADVERTISEMENT

UNC at Miami--Saturday 28 February 2015 game thread

Originally posted by RP12:
Intentionally fouling and no call because Brice made the shot.
Brice has been fouled three times between the two ends of the court, no calls. A guy mugged him over the back on the defensive end too.

No more jump shots for Tokoto, no more running the point for Britt

73-64

I was pleased with that game. Aside from that one-time 1-point lead, it was all ours.

Originally posted by GoNtheDistance:
This team is weak as shit mentally and physically. Inconsistent play from most of our players from game to game. This team is brutal to watch.
That's the best finish we have had in a long, long time, against a a tough as nails team

Anymore more brilliant insight on your part?

[/B]

Polk, respectfully, let's be honest. Miami isn't exactlh a juggernaut and we beat them without one of their best scorers. My post was in the heat of the game as I'm watching Britt look like a middle schooler when in other games, he's a huge asset. It also applied to Meeks who can be a hero one game and a liability the next. It's beyond frustrating with this team because you truly never know what you are going to get from game to game with certain players. The only consistent that is that we are inconsistent.

We did execute down the stretch and hit free throws which was big for the team after recent meltdowns late in games. But that wasn't the source of my frustration.

GoN- I think you are spot on- best thing about that game was the way the guys executed under 5 and closed it out! Haven't seen very much of that from this bunch!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT