ADVERTISEMENT

UNC at Syracuse game thread on Tuesday 13 February 2024

Playing the Cuse is like playing against Virginia. They work the clock and then shoot a high percentage of their shots. Carolina 1 point this half
This Cuse team isn't remotely close to the way UVA plays.

We're letting them beat us with one on one moves.

Bacot back in and he is hammered he gets two fre throws 54-51 Mintz having a field and glides in to score twice Cadeau finds Bacot again and UNC is staying close.

Reactions: thompsjj
Our defense for some reason can’t stop them from getting whatever shot they want. I do think we need to trap / press them because they are really shortening the game

Ryan had a wide open corner 3 that he turned down, drove it and then turned it over. Shoot the ball if you’re open.

Sometimes, the hardest shot for the Heels are the ones that are right under the basket! It's amazing!

Like how Bacot was obviously injured still limping and neither one of these two bit announcers to my memory have mentioned it. I long for the technology to mute the talking heads and watch the game with only the squeak of the sneaks.
He literally left the game and went behind the bench. Neither announcer noticed.

Not sure cuse can keep up this ridiculous shooting. Let’s hope in the law of averages

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT