ADVERTISEMENT

UNC vs Auburn Game Thread

He certainly may have been. But you let the kid play it out. Or hell somebody with a pulse. Let’s stop the excuses for Roy on those sub patterns. Seriously let’s stop. No rational person can say Seventh, Platek, BRob and Garrison being 1-4 in the most important minutes of the season is a good look.
I didn't get that either. I was really hoping for a timeout after a made basket with 5-6 minutes left. Let's go down with our best guys if we're gonna lose. Roy really doesn't like using them though. Even more than that, the strong side wings helping on threes I really hope we change next year. Won't hold my breath for it though.

Wouldn’t worry about this guy. His first post was on 3/22... right around the time auburn basketball fans were all born

Now that's quite a broad brush you have there. A lot of us have suffered through supporting a cellar dweller of a program our entire lives. Sure a lot jumped on the bandwagon when BRUCE started turning things around, and we're still learning how to deal with success, but you have to understand that this was the biggest win in our programs history. Before last year, us diehard AUBURN basketball supporters had waited 15 years just to see us make the NCAA tournament. I was 13 years old. There is nothing but respect from us for Carolina. Carolina is the pinnacle of college basketball.

Reactions: AUsome Lady
Now that's quite a broad brush you have there. A lot of us have suffered through supporting a cellar dweller of a program our entire lives. Sure a lot jumped on the bandwagon when BRUCE started turning things around, and we're still learning how to deal with success, but you have to understand that this was the biggest win in our programs history. Before last year, us diehard AUBURN basketball supporters had waited 15 years just to see us make the NCAA tournament. I was 13 years old. There is nothing but respect from us for Carolina. Carolina is the pinnacle of college basketball.
My assessment of SEC basketball programs is that at least until last night, Auburn had the 2nd worst Hoops history ahead of only Ole Miss.

If Pearl does not get into more NCAA trouble, he should win an SEC championship or 2, and perhaps even reach a Final Four. Like Calipari, he can win but he also is always around trouble.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT