ADVERTISEMENT

UNC vs Duke GAME THREAD --3/9/19

hdx-corn-brooms-502-64_1000.jpg

You can thank me... or actually Mrs. THM. Before the first dook game I picked up this cheap wine for her because it looked like a Tar Heel logo. She drank a glass and we won. Tonight, I ran to the store at halftime and got another bottle (I seriously did this). And we came back. When the score got within 5, I noticed she hadn’t finished he glass, so I told her she had to drink it. Well, you know the rest...

59_Barefoot%20Cellars%20California%20Chardonnay%20750ml.png

Last edited:
Another ass whooping. But, but, but, if Zion plays they win and if he plays next week it'll be a blood bath. Those nerds are so cute. Whata whiney bunch.

You can thank me... or actually Mrs. THM. Before the first dook game I picked up this cheap wine for he because it looked like a Tar Heel. She drank a glass and we won. Tonight, I ran to the store at halftime and got another bottle (I seriously did this). And we came back. When the score got within 5 I noticed she hadn’t finished he glass, so I told her she had to drink it. Well, you know the rest...

Somebody is gonna get lucky tonight ;)

Well, wasn’t the prettiest win, but it sure does feel good! Way to go guys!

Can’t say enough about Kenny and the game he had. Dude was as tough as nails and stepped up when we needed him. Let the excuses begin about Zion and Bolden pour in/ I don’t care. We swept their dook arses and they can whine all they want, but the box score doesn’t have a “what if” column. Suck it dook!

Now let’s win a few in the ACC tourney and get that #1 NCAA seed!

You can thank me... or actually Mrs. THM. Before the first dook game I picked up this cheap wine for he because it looked like a Tar Heel. She drank a glass and we won. Tonight, I ran to the store at halftime and got another bottle (I seriously did this). And we came back. When the score got within 5 I noticed she hadn’t finished he glass, so I told her she had to drink it. Well, you know the rest...

That’s some seriously cheap wine my friend.

You can thank me... or actually Mrs. THM. Before the first dook game I picked up this cheap wine for her because it looked like a Tar Heel. She drank a glass and we won. Tonight, I ran to the store at halftime and got another bottle (I seriously did this). And we came back. When the score got within 5 I noticed she hadn’t finished he glass, so I told her she had to drink it. Well, you know the rest...

Clearence isle in wal mart???

You can thank me... or actually Mrs. THM. Before the first dook game I picked up this cheap wine for her because it looked like a Tar Heel. She drank a glass and we won. Tonight, I ran to the store at halftime and got another bottle (I seriously did this). And we came back. When the score got within 5 I noticed she hadn’t finished he glass, so I told her she had to drink it. Well, you know the rest...

My wife was outside gardening the first half. Every time she has watched a game against them with me we win. At half I went out and yelled to her to get back in the house it can’t go down like this. She came back in and we win. I mean I am superstitious and I’ll take it!

Pretty sure I haven’t Been this happy since the heels won their last championship! So awesome! I am so happy for the seniors! Four out of the last five! They are killing it now

Reactions: TarHeelMark
Gardening! Ha! We have 3 feet of snow on the ground with another foot supposed to fall tonight here in Minneapolis. Gardening seems to be a ways out for us.

Feels good to win. Was worried when we went cold, but we finished. 1 seed is looking quite good. Especially if MSU is to lose today.

Let's see how fast ESPN changes programming after their Puke team falls to UNC yet again. Note: Took about one minute
Check out the ESPN web site. The headlines offer not a word about the game but there is a headline of Zion and RJ on the Wooden final list. That was quicker than I thought.

Let them talk about Zion, Barrett or whoever they want. We won, they lost. Duck fook and the ugly-ass dook cheerleader/horses they rode in on.

Another ass whooping. But, but, but, if Zion plays they win and if he plays next week it'll be a blood bath. Those nerds are so cute. Whata whiney bunch.

I agree. Besides there other good players, he is the difference maker. And the one I just don't think we can match up with. To beat them, have to play smarter down the stretch and not fall in love with the first three, and shot down the silly turnovers. But like him, or not, he brings another total dimension to their game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT