ADVERTISEMENT

***UNC vs Duke - OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

I wonder if the Heels will have their nipples reattached after the game or have the procedure first thing in the morning.

It was a simple analysis to this game, dook knows thru coaching how to execute an offense. We hope to hit shots, open or contested. Its all in the coaching not the players.

Reactions: Old_School59
Atrocious performance by the backcourt, just abysmal I never thought I would say this about a Carolina player BUT I really want Love to go. He just is a ball hog a terrible terrible big game performer.
Your so call ball hog led us in assist ….even when RJ ball hogs more than Love….you do realize R J is the main ball handler right?

Kessler and his departure had a massive impact on this team We have ZERO inside Prescence other that Bacot You saw what dook did to attack him early and the resulting ass whipping as he sat on the bench

I never thought id say it, but I hate UNC basketball right now. The fun is gone.
It’s been a long time since the basketball intelligence of our players and coaches have been this low. We lack the talent to overcome that lack of knowledge these days. We are an average team at best these day. We haven’t beaten a tier 1 team all year. That says something.

Glad to see Dunn and Styles get a whopping 2 minutes against walk-ons. At least both got a chance to score since their coach won’t give them a chance during the rest of the game.

Reactions: Mrs.Jeans15
Yeah... it's a real pain in the ass winning 4-in-a-row and then lose to a much better dook team. You'll be missed when the team is winning again.
This is dumb. We played teams that suck.

And you are pounding your chest.

We havent beaten one good team all year.

Good teams beat other good teams.

We get blowed out by decent teams

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT