ADVERTISEMENT

UNC vs Washington Game Thread

So, was that a foul on their big man? Basket should’ve counted, but Roy looked more exasperated than I’ve seen for a foul where the shot didn’t count. If they called that on Luke, I think UNC should petition to have these clowns banned from calling anything outside of a pee-wee league

Reactions: Heelicious
So, was that a foul on their big man? Basket should’ve counted, but Roy looked more exasperated than I’ve seen for a foul where the shot didn’t count. If they called that on Luke, I think UNC should petition to have these clowns banned from calling anything outside of a pee-wee league

They DID call it on Luke. Par for the course today.

Reactions: Littlejon
But if they do lose do I get the credit for calling it?
giphy.gif

OMG! They called a foul on Dickerson and it was Brooks that got the call.

Too bad he didn’t capitalize on both, but I’ll take it

Nassir is starting to feel it. Keep feeding him!

He’s a man among boys right now!
I will say it again.... I think we need 30+ minutes from Nas going forward. Upper 20s minimum. That doesn't mean he takes all of Garro's minutes. Nas can give Cam or Maye a breather too, I think

Coby literally just split the defense, slid around another defender, and side stepped to avoid the charge. Kid is definitely special.
I said on that play he is a magician with the ball. On an earlier play, he drove and I thought he was going to dump it to Brooks. I blinked and Coby had scored. He's crazy fast and a GREAT finisher at the rim.

Reactions: Tru Blu Tar Heel
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT