ADVERTISEMENT

VT

Meanwhile, Pitt giving Clemson everything they want in the first half.

As bad as we looked against dook... we didn't look as bad as VT looks AT HOME against Ga Tech, playing with a back-up QB.

keep in mind, the hokies have to go to nd next week...while it's not a conference game, they could be humbled again.

virginia can beat them...bronco will probably come up with something for that game.

carolina just needs to handle state...and they should, if they want to.

I'm really not concerned with whether or not VT loses. I'm much more concerned about UNC winning their last 2 games.

Reactions: HeelFan58
keep in mind, the hokies have to go to nd next week...while it's not a conference game, they could be humbled again.

virginia can beat them...bronco will probably come up with something for that game.

carolina just needs to handle state...and they should, if they want to.

UVA has GT next week. Maybe the extra tackling practice will help their D.

Decent. VT is lousy. The Coastal blows

Idk... Pitt is hanging with Clemson right now, and I honestly think we would beat them if we got another crack at it.

Reactions: gteeitup
I'm really not concerned with whether or not VT loses. I'm much more concerned about UNC winning their last 2 games.

True. But right now I'd trade a loss to the Citadel for a spot in the ACCCG without even thinking twice

The lackluster loss to Puke hurts even more now that VT lost to Tech today. At this point, I won't be a bit surprised if we lost to NVSU. Barring a minor miracle(us winning out and VT losing to UVA), it's going to be another disappointing season of football in Chapel Hill. You'd think I would learn to not to get my hopes up but I never do, just not very smart I guess.

No one to blame but ourselves. Washington is going to lose to USC. Clemson to Pitt. VT to GT. If we win, we had a real shot at a Champship bid.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT