ADVERTISEMENT

Wendell Moore to announce Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evan Williams, opps, Daniels has him 93 % to dook and 7% to us...:eek:
Sorry for the repeat but have fun in Derm, that Dennard seat is yours.

Last edited:
If Moore disrespects Roy & UNC by picking Dook on the week he’s supposed to have his OV to UNC, then he’ll move to the top of the “most hated Dookie” list.
Roy has been recruiting this kid for almost 3 years. I can’t believe he’d do that to Roy, such a slap in the face.

Once a traitor always a traitor.

Reactions: TheGLOV
He’s probably trolling UNC and Roy. The rat probably had him do it this way.
If he's headed to Dook I'm glad Moore is announcing Monday because we can now concentrate all the effort next weekend on Boogie Ellis. We don't need Moore negative recruiting against us next weekend with Boogie Ellis.

This is almost certainly orchestrated by rat.
Orchestrated? Maybe not. But Duke is desperate for a commit. I wonder how the fans there feel about getting the guy most of them have been least interested in?

Duke offered 10 5-star players. They've now whiffed on 5 of them.

Now they don't normally get all the 5-stars they offer. But in recent years they have been getting the top ones and the ones they didn't get were the ones they no longer needed - not because they committed elsewhere. Some of their fans got used to having the picks of the litter. They are swimming in fearful waters now.

Landing Wendell - if that happens - may staunch the bleeding. But will it reverse the tide?

Enough metaphors?

No I’m a 100% UNC fan and I’m just not impressed with Moore. I could care less if unc gets him because he’s overrated.

Well we can at least agree on that. His jump shot is BROKEN
Well, he's still a very good player. I agree that he's not a legit OAD, but Roy wouldn't have spent so much effort recruiting him if he didn't want him. Let's not kid ourselves here.

Personally, I see him as more of a SF than a SG, because as you said, his jumper is streaky at best. Put it this way, I'd prefer Leaky for 3-4 years over Wendell. I believe his ceiling is higher.

Well, he's still a very good player. I agree that he's not a legit OAD, but Roy wouldn't have spent so much effort recruiting him if he didn't want him. Let's not kid ourselves here.

Personally, I see him as more of a SF than a SG, because as you said, his jumper is streaky at best. Put it this way, I'd prefer Leaky for 3-4 years over Wendell. I believe his ceiling is higher.
Your typed s keyboard full

Reactions: Archer2
Call me crazy, but IMO I like the kids timing, if he indeed is popping for k. At least hes not going to late night then crapping on us. Just a thought.

Reactions: DSouthr
I've never seen him play. Just going off what I've read here and elsewhere but what I find odd is that Dook is recruiting a player who supposedly can't shoot that well. They have always since the late 90s had recruiting great shooters outside of their few big men. It's almost an official prerequisite to go there. Sunrise they are after him if his jumper is as bad as I have read.

I've never seen him play. Just going off what I've read here and elsewhere but what I find odd is that Dook is recruiting a player who supposedly can't shoot that well. They have always since the late 90s had recruiting great shooters outside of their few big men. It's almost an official prerequisite to go there. Sunrise they are after him if his jumper is as bad as I have read.
Well this yrs class at dook while very athletic aren't exactly gonna light it up from deep...

Well this yrs class at dook while very athletic aren't exactly gonna light it up from deep...
It may prove to be a weakness for them. If their freshman PG proves to be as good as his brother was as a freshman, they'll be very good. Can he run the team effectively? I think that is the biggest question for them, much as our biggest question is can we get effective PG play from among Seventh/Coby/Platek?

I watched his games at the beach ball classic on the internet and he struggled every game shooting from the outside

Everything I have heard about practice is that seventh is much proved, but Coby is just a beast... I love Seventh but if what big wig says is true Coby will start. Seventh will be first off the bench. We have a very fast athletic team in our own right

Last edited:
I can’t wait to watch Colby. If he and Nassir are as good as I think they are we could very well get back to the final 4. I think the key is going to be Williams being more consistent and Manley in the middle. He showed flashes of what he can do but I could’ve outlasted him conditioning wise and I turned 48 today.

Everything I have heard about practice is that seventh is much proved, but Coby is just a beast... I love Seventh but if what big wig says is true Coby will start. Seventh will be first off the bench. We have a very fast athletic team in our own right
I find it very unlikely that Roy stars both Coby & Nas. Nothing against coach but he’s very loyal to upperclassmen.

Last edited:
images

When he gets hot, he's incredibly good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT