ADVERTISEMENT

What's all the hubbub about today with NC govt and transsexuals?

I also watch a train wreck when I see one. It's human nature. I'm surprised you didn't know that. You're constantly telling all of us how deep your understanding of the human race is. I guess Orwell never touched on that part.
I'm still flattered. I love how you mask it even more!

I'm still flattered. I love how you mask it even more!

tumblr_ktv6sb3oJ01qzxzwwo1_500.jpg

If I did this, I'd have to say I identify as a woman, in order to get access to the women's room. If I then had sex with a chick in there, does that make that chick lesbian? What if she's not comfortable calling herself a lesbian? Then she wouldn't be honoring my self identity of being a woman... would she then get in trouble with the PC police?
She is what she identifies herself as. Even though you may be identifying as a woman while nailing her , she still has the right to identify you as a man.....LMFAO.
Because any report of "facts or stats" would simply read -0-. Again, I've yet to see a single instance where a transgender law has facilitated criminal activity. Neither has the Charlotte Observer:

“We haven’t found any instances of criminals convicted of using transgender protections as cover in the United States. Neither have any left-wing groups or right-wing groups,” the Observer wrote. “There was one incident in Canada, involving a rapist. In the US, there have been a few yet-unproven allegations.”
Isn't it a bit early have a meaningful measurement whether criminals have been using transgender protection as cover or to facilitate a crime? and "The Charlotte Observer" is not a good source.

There are some truly mindboggling comments in this thread. People thinking letting men dressed as women into an area where women are either fully or partially naked doesn't raise the "danger" level at all. People that can't separate a tranny from those that take advantage of being able to claim to be tranny.

If people can't comprehend the above, I have no hope to get to the real crux of the matter, which is what is worth more: assault prevention, or feelings not being hurt? I feel assault prevention, but would love to have a debate with someone who thought feelings not being hurt. Unfortunately people are so caught up in the tranny issue, they can't answer my question.

There are some truly mindboggling comments in this thread. People thinking letting men dressed as women into an area where women are either fully or partially naked doesn't raise the "danger" level at all. People that can't separate a tranny from those that take advantage of being able to claim to be tranny.

If people can't comprehend the above, I have no hope to get to the real crux of the matter, which is what is worth more: assault prevention, or feelings not being hurt? I feel assault prevention, but would love to have a debate with someone who thought feelings not being hurt. Unfortunately people are so caught up in the tranny issue, they can't answer my question.

a0a.jpg

Yep, exactly. It's a circular argument with these clowns. They KNOW in their heart that the situation you describe will absolutely raise the danger level .. but their pride wont let them admit it. Thankfully the law is in place and will stay there, despite Obama's best efforts. Suck it, liberals.

Yep, exactly. It's a circular argument with these clowns. They KNOW in their heart that the situation you describe will absolutely raise the danger level .. but their pride wont let them admit it. Thankfully the law is in place and will stay there, despite Obama's best efforts. Suck it, liberals.
I know, in my heart, that this legislation was for the minimum wage rider now! The bathroom was never an issue anyway. If you think your daughters are safer now, great. I know, in my heart, that people who prey on other people in a sexual way couldn't care less what kind of "law" is in place. Transgender people will still go into the most appropriate restroom just like always. And, people who don't understand other people will always be uptight about it.

I'm confused then. How does the law stating that each human being MUST use the restroom of the gender they are born with prevent a man from dressing as a woman to enter the ladies room? There is no one at the door doing a genital check before we proceed in. Men have been blatantly going in there for years without dressing up so now they know all they have to do is throw on a bra, skirt and lipstick and bam they're in there, no problem!! How is this helping??? We have been sharing the bathroom with TG for years without a problem and now this law you all want to keep seems to be green lighting the pervs and making it easier for them. Help me understand how this new law is protecting our women and children from the real predators and simply NOT some fear mongering, right-wing seeking to discriminate against something he believes is "wrong" just to make an idiotic stand against this belief many on "that side" have that somehow a person living their life freely is taking their "christian rights?"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT