ADVERTISEMENT

What's all the hubbub about today with NC govt and transsexuals?

Thats not the point, if you open this up then you can't tell anyone that they can't use this or that bathroom so who is going to stop a perv that is real a man and isn't looking to change that that he can't use this or that room!

You open it up for freaks to be able to use this law to support there messed up world they live in!

The picture you posted is not the issue that person can go into the men's room walk in a stall and sit down and piss and no one knows anyou differant but who is going to stop this guy
beardjesus.jpg

From claiming he is a woman to use the women bathroom just to get his rocks off to some young girls?

I don't have girls but if I did like @bleeduncblue I would be a nervous wreck it is a sad world when we compromise the safety of our children to satisfy a bunch of sicko!

But then again what should I expect when the media crowns Bruce Jenner as courageous!

dude if that guy goes in any bathroom to get his rocks off hes breaking the law. This law does not change that. If he goes in a ladies rm and starts masturbating then call the police. Just like u would now.

Reactions: strummingram
If you are a man but identify as a woman, cut your damn pecker off! That solves the problem. Same for women. Remove the breast and get a pecker. Don't half ass it. If you truly believe you belong as the opposite sex make the change.
I don't want men in the same restrooms as my 3 daughters and 4 granddaughters either.
There ya go!

Reactions: Grayhead
Thats not the point, if you open this up then you can't tell anyone that they can't use this or that bathroom so who is going to stop a perv that is real a man and isn't looking to change that that he can't use this or that room!

You open it up for freaks to be able to use this law to support there messed up world they live in!

The picture you posted is not the issue that person can go into the men's room walk in a stall and sit down and piss and no one knows anyou differant but who is going to stop this guy
beardjesus.jpg

From claiming he is a woman to use the women bathroom just to get his rocks off to some young girls?

I don't have girls but if I did like @bleeduncblue I would be a nervous wreck it is a sad world when we compromise the safety of our children to satisfy a bunch of sicko!

But then again what should I expect when the media crowns Bruce Jenner as courageous!
Nailed it. Anyone who doesn't think perverts are not gonna take advantage of this open door is a complete buffoon.

dude if that guy goes in any bathroom to get his rocks off hes breaking the law. This law does not change that. If he goes in a ladies rm and starts masturbating then call the police. Just like u would now.
Yeah sure, my 5 or 8 year old daughters are gonna recognize this activity and take appropriate action :eek: You're delusional and apparently don't have kids.

Yeah sure, my 5 or 8 year old daughters are :eek:gonna recognize this activity and take appropriate action :eek: You're delusional and apparently don't have kids.

When my now very successful and happy kids were 5 they were not allowed to go in public restrooms by themselves. Guess i'm a better parent than you. :confused::cool::p:D:eek::rolleyes:

Reactions: UNC71-00
Nailed it. Anyone who doesn't think perverts are not gonna take advantage of this open door is a complete buffoon.

you're the guy that thinks outlawing guns will prevent criminals from using them.

And btw, "perverts" are far more likely to prey on boys. So wheres the epidemic of boys getting molested in public restrooms since theres an "open door". Oh thats right, parents would call the police since its, you know, ILLEGAL to molest a kid.

Last edited:
When my now very successful and happy kids were 5 they were not allowed to go in public restrooms by themselves. Guess i'm a better parent than you. :confused::cool::p:D:eek::rolleyes:
My 5 year old, no ... my 5 year old WITH my 8 year old, yes. Next.

you're the guy that thinks outlawing guns will prevent criminals from using them.

And btw, "perverts" are far more likely to prey on boys. So wheres the epidemic of boys getting molested in public restrooms since theres an "open door". Oh thats right, parents would call the police since its, you know, ILLEGAL to molest a kid.
Wrong .. I have a cache of guns and a CCP. Next.

Do you REALLY think that your kids are being protected from "sick perverts" because of this sign on the door?

womens-room-sign-1.jpg

As opposed to NO sign on the door, yes ... much different story. A guy has to take a REAL chance right now to walk into a public womens room. Remove the sign/rules, then yes, the perverts will seize the opportunity.

Condone what "action?" Do you think I'm condoning child rape, or sexual molestation of ANY kind?
No I don't. But I think it would make it easier for perverts to get away with being in women's restrooms if we go along with the idea the protesters are asking for.

No I don't. But I think it would make it easier for perverts to get away with being in women's restrooms if we go along with the idea the protesters are asking for.
Just like making guns illegal will make it harder for criminals to get guns.

It's been blatantly displayed how "perverts" can VERY easily engage in their perversions with the signs currently in use on the doors. They don't do it. Hey... maybe with this change, the focus and attention will be so enhanced that they'll knock it even further down on their list of locations to prey on kids.

I always thought public men's rooms were where gay men cruised for one another.

Reactions: heelmanwilm
that's pretty damn naive...and who sends their 5 year olds into public restrooms?
That's what I'm asking myself! Do public restrooms have kiddie potties in them now, and I'm missing that?

I remember being 3 or 4 years old and went camping with my grandparents. They had "bath-houses" in the campgrounds. My grandMOTHER took me with her to the ladies side, or my grandfather took me to the men's side. They had to lift me up so I could reach the bowl to pee! Or, I went out in the woods where the perverted bears were.

I'm down with that - but I think you'd upset quite a lot of women with that one.
I was being somewhat facetious. I'm not really aware of these restrooms. I use restrooms for pooping and peeing. I never "rest" in there, anyway. You'd think "rest rooms" would have day beds or futons, or sofas and recliners. And, maybe some Sominex dispensers.

that's pretty damn naive...and who sends their 5 year olds into public restrooms?
Okay geez I'll say it again...I have two 5 year olds, they do NOT use public restrooms alone ...but my 5 year old daughter can certainly go with her 8 year old sister. I don't want ANY dudes in those restrooms with either of them, I don't care what equipment they do or do not supposedly have, period. Very thankful that our Governor has the moral fortitude and balls to take a stand.

Okay geez I'll say it again...I have two 5 year olds, they do NOT use public restrooms alone ...but my 5 year old daughter can certainly go with her 8 year old sister. I don't want ANY dudes in those restrooms with either of them, I don't care what equipment they do or do not supposedly have, period. Very thankful that our Governor has the moral fortitude and balls to take a stand.
Why do you automatically presume that everyone who is identifying as a woman, but has male parts, is a pedophile?

d8cdc8a6aa117e570fe2f0c41b15f2e3.jpg
1c4689363f12cc133b3fd7b5f921ed53.jpg

These guys could have been in the ladies room 1,000 times and no one would be the wiser!

Well your Governor may have lost the state billions of dollars by signing that bill into law. Starting with the loss of revenue from those pulling out of the furniture market - he's just gift wrapped more than 5 billion dollars and sent it to Vegas, they've been trying to get their mitts on the Home Furnishing/Furniture Market for years now. Potential loss of NCAA tourney games played in the state. Hell the ACCT may never come home again.

I was being somewhat facetious. I'm not really aware of these restrooms. I use restrooms for pooping and peeing. I never "rest" in there, anyway. You'd think "rest rooms" would have day beds or futons, or sofas and recliners. And, maybe some Sominex dispensers.

I do not use public bathrooms for pooping unless it is the most dire of emergencies.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT