ADVERTISEMENT

Where Do You Sit And What Instrument Do You Play In Said Bandwagon?

So, allow me to ask CCJ a question here . . . was uncboy10's post that you quoted in the game thread . . ?

uncboy10 said:
That might be the worst missed throw I’ve ever seen. Elliott is garbage

So, allow me to ask CCJ a question here . . . was uncboy10's post that you quoted in the game thread . . ?

uncboy10 said:
That might be the worst missed throw I’ve ever seen. Elliott is garbage
If so, people need to remember that we sometimes say extreme things during the heat of the moment in a game thread that we don't always mean. I know I got super PO'd last night with the way that game unfolded. I'm not always proud of what I might say at the moment when I look back on it.

If so, people need to remember that we sometimes say extreme things during the heat of the moment in a game thread that we don't always mean. I know I got super PO'd last night with the way that game unfolded. I'm not always proud of what I might say at the moment when I look back on it.

Mark . . that's my exact point . . !

If, that quote is coming out of a game thread, then Lawdy, this thread is purely ridiculous, as 'game threads' are made to allow for the venting of a bad moment.

Hell, I've read things in basketball game threads for over a decade now, that are vile and disgusting. Some of the worst language ever posted, and the mods let it go because it's just a vent of a really poor pass, shot selection, a dayum turnover or an uncalled timeout . . so, if, CCJ got all bent out of shape and his panties wadded up, over that post he has quoted then he should avoid the game threads and better yet, avoid being the fan police constable of THI.

Some of the greatest all out, most dedicated, die-hard UNC fans post stuff in those game threads that are never found anywhere else.

j/s . .

Last edited:

If, that quote is coming out of a game thread, then Lawdy, this thread is purely ridiculous, as 'game threads' are made to allow for the venting of a bad moment.

Hell, I've read things in basketball game threads for over a decade now, that are vile and disgusting. Some of the worst language ever posted, and the mods let it go because it's just a vent of a really poor pass, shot selection, a dayum turnover or an uncalled timeout . . so, if, CCJ got all bent out of shape and his panties wadded up, over that post he has quoted then he should avoid the game threads and better yet, avoid being the fan police constable of THI.

Some of the greatest all out, most dedicated, die-hard UNC fans post stuff in those game threads that are never found anywhere else.

j/s . .
Just ignore him. He's clearly a troll. Hell, the way he talks about UNC fans it wouldn't surprise me if he was a moo or uk fan.

Reactions: strummingram

j/s . .
agreed; I try not to rip our players personally, but I might wonder WTF were they thinking or cuss about a bad play

Im sure Elliott is a nice guy. But he has no business playing QB at a P5 school.

This obsession with me is kinda cute though. I’d be flattered if the stalker wasnt such a moron.

I saw your posts in the same thread including the one from earlier this morning. You have a lot more self-control and self-awareness than @uncboy10 and @tarheel0910. None of your posts here place you on the wrong side of the flowchart.

This is why you don’t go full retard. You never come back from it

I saw your posts in the same thread including the one from earlier this morning. You have a lot more self-control and self-awareness than @uncboy10 and @tarheel0910. None of your posts here place you on the wrong side of the flowchart.
trolling.jpg

Reactions: uncboy10
I would also like to add the problem I have with @BillyL argument, other than it being disingenuous, is that it leads to the same behavior on Twitter, Instagram, etc. It reflects poorly on my University and the entire fanbase when literally anyone, including the players being targeted, can read it. I happen to think that's not OK and I'm not alone. It's one of the reasons hardly anyone posts here.

Last edited:
"Borderline personality disorder is a mental illness marked by an ongoing pattern of varying moods, self-image, and behavior. These symptoms often result in impulsive actions and problems in relationships."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT