ADVERTISEMENT

Who do you feel will be the next recruit to committ to UNC

Of course Cal will recruit multiple 5* recruits at the same position and will sometimes sign them. The more relevant questions are whether PJ and Vanderbilt would want to compete with one another for PT and whether you feel UK will end up signing both. All the bickering about he said-she said is ridiculous. Again, these are fan's opinions. If you disagree, ignore what they say or just say you disagree. All this bickering is getting real old.

All of this was about the one single question of will Kal sign both PJ and Vanderbilt, 2 5star players (as rated by ESPN and ALL others). I replied to a statement that I did not agree, I did not and do not agree that Kal signs multiple 5 star players every year that play the same position. But that was a minor point that some how has become a major issue. I didn't say Kal does not sign 5 stares for a position where he already has a 5stars, I was specifically talking about the same recruiting class.

It isn't an absolute that Ky gets either but I do think they get 1 and I think they add Bamba and Richards at some point. So far, surprised Billy Preston has not got in to this mix but he may be feeling it is about to get to crowded for him.

Yeah, the question is whether PJ and Vandy want to share PT or would prefer to go to UNC where a ton of PT is to be had. I hope PJ decides it's the latter but the lure of living in that mini mansion UK's players live in is a compelling incentive.

UK isnt getting both Vanderbilt and PJ Washington, nor do I think Cal would take both. that shooting :eek:

I've zero doubt he would take both, as I have zero doubt Krazywhiskey would. Their M.O. is to amass as much talent as possible and overwhelm opponents with talent. Some of that stockpiled talent won't see enough PT to shine and will stick around another year or two, thus providing enough continuity to sustain the winning. But enough of them will be OAD's to also sustain the "fast track to the NBA" image.

Well...that's just false. Rivals and Scout have a much deeper team of analysts and scouts than ESPN and 247. Opinions vary, but to say that ESPN and 247 are more appreciated as a fact is false.

An Opinion supported by facts.

Fact is, Rivals and Scout's rankings are infrequently updated and have outdated or even flat out incorrect information. Not just the rankings mind you, but in their reports and articles as well. Wasn't Scout the first and only team to report Zion Williamson to visit WKU? Talk about a great analysis there!

Quantity =/= Quality

If you want to dwell on and nitpick my wording, feel free. I'll rephrase it: ESPN and 247's rankings are better than Rivals and Scouts.

So yes, it's definitely an opinion. But supported by facts.

Plus, Cal didn't recruit Bledsoe. He signed while Cal was still coaching Memphis.

Then he shouldn't have even been included in the list of players signed at multiple positions to begin with. I was using the list provided by Butter.

He was a 5* ranked in the top 25. How under the radar is that? He wasn't on most rankings for that year because he reclassified. He was ranked all year, you were just looking at the wrong year.

Supporting opinions with incorrect facts or just more opinions is lame.

Here's the 2015 rankings by ESPN. Find Jamal Murray. Hint: You can't.

I tend to not keep UK recruiting class facts ready in the back of my mind, so that's why I assumed he may have flew under the radar. But since he reclassified, that hardly fits the mold described.

And as I mentioned before, he was recruited as a SG, and Briscoe a PG. So the entire point was moot to begin with.

You seem to like calling anything that doesn't match your opinion "false" or "wrong". Yet nothing you've countered with so far is fact and completely subjective. In some cases flat out incorrect.

Perhaps put more effort into your research to support your own claims next time.

Yea i guess he would take both, but I do not think it has a chance of happening. its one or the other. look, this isnt the same as years past with Kentucky. They have a couple big men Euros that will probably be back, they have hybrid like Washington/Vanderbilt in Gabriel, SKJ IMO doesnt seem like a OAD. They will have a crowded front court, and both arent going there to share SF minutes.

The point I and I think others are making is that Cal will recruit players at the same position, fact, end of story. No matter how many nonsensical paragraphs you type and strawmen you try and pull out to cover that up the facts are what they are. That doesnt mean that I think both Vanderbilt and PJ will end up there, I was simply pointing out that Calipari recruiting both of them is in no way out of the ordinary and Im sure he wants them both if he can have them. Rather than resort to all sorts of bizarre theories of what is going through a 17 year olds head I prefer to keep things simple and in this case its obvious Cal is recruiting both of them, and its likely he would take both of them.

I'm confused as to what's wrong with him recruiting players at the same position?

Miller does it. Self does it. K does it. I'd bet a bunch of other coaches do it. Hell, don't we currently have a PF and C on board? Should we just stop recruiting PJ and Vanderbilt? Of course not.

But Recruiting =/= Signing.

If a potential OAD recruit is willing to cut his playing time in half because he thinks he couldn't succeed at anywhere else, then UK is probably downright perfect for them. I'd just hope that guy enjoys riding the bench for the next year or two.

The point I think is trying to be made here is that neither PJ or Vanderbilt are these types of guys. Tbh, I'd bet Cal switches up and pushes for Bamba to play the same position if he landed one of these guys. He's greedy enough as it is.

Miller does it. Self does it. K does it. I'd bet a bunch of other coaches do it. Hell, don't we currently have a PF and C on board? Should we just stop recruiting PJ and Vanderbilt? Of course not.

If a potential OAD recruit is willing to cut his playing time in half because he thinks he couldn't succeed at anywhere else, then UK is probably downright perfect for them. I'd just hope that guy enjoys riding the bench for the next year or two.
All coaches do it(recruit multiple players at the same position) to some extent. The OADU's like UK and dook just do it a lot more because they can(potential OAD's are beating their doors down so they can be the next instant millionaire with minimal college time), and because they have a big turnover almost every year(for the same reason). Remember, every 5* dook has on their roster, whether he plays a lot or not, is a 5* that won't be suiting up for UNC.

It's all about "out-talenting" the opposition every year if possible. It's what Cal has done the last 8 years and the LOM has done the last 5 years. Thankfully, they've underachieved and only won 2 titles combined during that stretch, despite clearly having superior talent. That's karma of a sort right there.

An Opinion supported by facts.

Fact is, Rivals and Scout's rankings are infrequently updated and have outdated or even flat out incorrect information. Not just the rankings mind you, but in their reports and articles as well. Wasn't Scout the first and only team to report Zion Williamson to visit WKU? Talk about a great analysis there!

Quantity =/= Quality

If you want to dwell on and nitpick my wording, feel free. I'll rephrase it: ESPN and 247's rankings are better than Rivals and Scouts.

So yes, it's definitely an opinion. But supported by facts.

Then he shouldn't have even been included in the list of players signed at multiple positions to begin with. I was using the list provided by Butter.

Here's the 2015 rankings by ESPN. Find Jamal Murray. Hint: You can't.

I tend to not keep UK recruiting class facts ready in the back of my mind, so that's why I assumed he may have flew under the radar. But since he reclassified, that hardly fits the mold described.

And as I mentioned before, he was recruited as a SG, and Briscoe a PG. So the entire point was moot to begin with.

You seem to like calling anything that doesn't match your opinion "false" or "wrong". Yet nothing you've countered with so far is fact and completely subjective. In some cases flat out incorrect.

Perhaps put more effort into your research to support your own claims next time.

Someone created a Dsouthrisdumb handle, over a difference of opinion argument? yikes.....

All coaches do it(recruit multiple players at the same position) to some extent. The OADU's like UK and dook just do it a lot more because they can(potential OAD's are beating their doors down so they can be the next instant millionaire with minimal college time), and because they have a big turnover almost every year(for the same reason). Remember, every 5* dook has on their roster, whether he plays a lot or not, is a 5* that won't be suiting up for UNC.

It's all about "out-talenting" the opposition every year if possible. It's what Cal has done the last 8 years and the LOM has done the last 5 years. Thankfully, they've underachieved and only won 2 titles combined during that stretch, despite clearly having superior talent. That's karma of a sort right there.

As a fan, it irks me to no end because it's clearly greed. But avoiding bias, I can't truly be mad. It's one of those "don't hate the player, hate the game" type deals.

I don't want us to become a OADU, but I do want to see us get 1 or maybe 2 of those guys every year or so that can make that type of impact for a year and move on along with some experienced guys.

Interesting thing to note regarding them only winning 2 titles is that the 2015 class was the first year since the dawn of the OAD era (circa 2009) that UK and Dook landed only 1 Top 10 Recruit combined. Neither of them made the Elite 8. Shows what happens when the top players in the nation don't clump together at one school.

And the 2012 UK team had experience as well. Jones, Miller, and Lamb weren't OAD. And without those guys, they'd have been another FF and out teams like they've been more recently. IMO Duke's 2015 team was the only team that was heavily freshman driven and won a title.

I'm confused as to what's wrong with him recruiting players at the same position?

But Recruiting =/= Signing.

The point I think is trying to be made here is that neither PJ or Vanderbilt are these types of guys. Tbh, I'd bet Cal switches up and pushes for Bamba to play the same position if he landed one of these guys. He's greedy enough as it is.

Jesus. No one here is saying anything is "wrong" with Cal recruiting these guys. If anything Im saying good for him especially if he can get them. Im mind boggled as to how its not being accepted as a fact that the guy recruits multiple same position players and sometimes gets them to sign with him. He would take vanderbilt and PJ in the same class in a heartbeat. Is that what I think will happen ? No, I dont. But the reason I brought this up is because another poster was speculating that the only reason Cal had brought Vanderbilt on the official visit was to "push" PJ to commit.(amongst a whole bunch of other weird theories but thats besides the point). So I was simply pointing out that he does indeed recruit and sign same position players in his classes. I feel like the reason this has been argued for the last few pages is simply because a poster will not admit that this is even a possibility, when the facts clearly show otherwise. It is hard to even comprehend why, besides an obvious need to have their opinion validated.

Jesus. No one here is saying anything is "wrong" with Cal recruiting these guys. If anything Im saying good for him especially if he can get them. Im mind boggled as to how its not being accepted as a fact that the guy recruits multiple same position players and sometimes gets them to sign with him. He would take vanderbilt and PJ in the same class in a heartbeat. Is that what I think will happen ? No, I dont. But the reason I brought this up is because another poster was speculating that the only reason Cal had brought Vanderbilt on the official visit was to "push" PJ to commit.(amongst a whole bunch of other weird theories but thats besides the point). So I was simply pointing out that he does indeed recruit and sign same position players in his classes. I feel like the reason this has been argued for the last few pages is simply because a poster will not admit that this is even a possibility, when the facts clearly show otherwise. It is hard to even comprehend why, besides an obvious need to have their opinion validated.

Maybe you should accept its a possibility that Cal is trying to push PJ? your scenario is possible, DSouths scenario is possible. you two arent stating things you know for sure, but keep arguing like it.

Maybe you should accept its a possibility that Cal is trying to push PJ? your scenario is possible, DSouths scenario is possible. you two arent stating things you know for sure, but keep arguing like it.

I love people who just jump into the middle of a conversation and totally take the whole thing out of context. If you went back and read, you would see that Dsouth was very vehemently denying that it was even a chance that cal would sign both PJ and vanderbilt. when confronted with the fact that yes Calipari has signed guys like this in the same class before he still denied it was a possibility. Cal really doesnt need to "push" anyone. He signs 5 or 6 5 stars every class. They all know the score. some here act like hes recruiting at long island state and is begging recruits to come.

I love people who just jump into the middle of a conversation and totally take the whole thing out of context. If you went back and read, you would see that Dsouth was very vehemently denying that it was even a chance that cal would sign both PJ and vanderbilt. when confronted with the fact that yes Calipari has signed guys like this in the same class before he still denied it was a possibility. Cal really doesnt need to "push" anyone. He signs 5 or 6 5 stars every class. They all know the score..

I read it all. The argument is pointless. difference of opinion trying to pass as facts and like you know what exactly is going on. No one does but Cal and his staff.

I read it all. The argument is pointless. difference of opinion trying to pass as facts and like you know what exactly is going on. No one does but Cal and his staff.

Difference of opinion is when both opinions are just the persons thoughts and arent supported by anything other than imagination. I think its pretty clear that one opinion was backed up with some semblance of facts and the other opinion was backed up with fantasy. but whatever, since we are taught to "respect all opinions" (which is utter BS)no matter how foolish or ridiculous they are, this is what we end up with.

Difference of opinion is when both opinions are just the persons thoughts and arent supported by anything other than imagination. I think its pretty clear that one opinion was backed up with some semblance of facts and the other opinion was backed up with fantasy. but whatever, since we are taught to "respect all opinions" (which is utter BS)no matter how foolish or ridiculous they are, this is what we end up with.

What facts? that hes recruited the same position before? who cares. That proves nothing, zilch, zero. You still have no idea if he is pushing PJ or not, thats a fact btw. Only Cal knows, unless your him?

Fair enough. I didn't read most of this 2 paged argument, so I wasn't sure what the original issue was.

It's not a matter of respecting all opinions as it is respecting everyone's right to express their opinion, regardless of how unreasonable or inane it may be. There are posters whose opinions I don't have much respect for, but I served in the service and vote every election to ensure they have the right to espouse them without condemnation. And the vast majority of opinions expressed on a sports message board are of little consequence in the big picture.

Well...that's just false. Rivals and Scout have a much deeper team of analysts and scouts than ESPN and 247. Opinions vary, but to say that ESPN and 247 are more appreciated as a fact is false.

Plus, Cal didn't recruit Bledsoe. He signed while Cal was still coaching Memphis.

He was a 5* ranked in the top 25. How under the radar is that? He wasn't on most rankings for that year because he reclassified. He was ranked all year, you were just looking at the wrong year.

Supporting opinions with incorrect facts or just more opinions is lame.
You're wrong about Bledsoe. UK hired Cal in march of 09 & Bledsoe committed in may of 09. He even committed after Wall did.

I love people who just jump into the middle of a conversation and totally take the whole thing out of context. If you went back and read, you would see that Dsouth was very vehemently denying that it was even a chance that cal would sign both PJ and vanderbilt. when confronted with the fact that yes Calipari has signed guys like this in the same class before he still denied it was a possibility. Cal really doesnt need to "push" anyone. He signs 5 or 6 5 stars every class. They all know the score. some here act like hes recruiting at long island state and is begging recruits to come.
If you are going to try to describe my position, how about doing it accurately. I offered the opinion, my opinion that Kal will not get both PJ and Vanderbilt. You argue thou I don't know why, you toss out that kal signs multiple 5 stars every season, 5 stars from the same class, that play the same position. I argued that he does not do that every season, went back to 2010 to show the only class that was true of was this freshman class. Now that was a minor tangent on the discussion of will kal sign both PJ and Vanderbilt. From there you and dadika felt ya needed to put words in my mouth that I did not say, just as how you ascribe my position here, not what I said.

You can believe all you want that Kal is going to sign them both, I don't believe that, my opinion does not agree with yours.

Well there we have it...I see now why you refuse to accept when I keep hitting the fact that I am offering my opinions, I get now why that rubs you so raw, you clearly in your own words do not accept anyone's opinions that do not agree with your own, don't agree with you in your own words it is BS. WHO gets to decide in your world whose opinions are "foolish or ridiculous" and to what degree?

Me, I offer my opinions and I respect others opinions, when I do not agree I express my disagreement while respecting another's right to see things differently, a thing I consider far more than just BS. You are calling the entire format of boards like this, not to mention this site itself BS. Boards like this, sites like this are here for opinion sharing and respectful discussion and that is not BS.

" I think its pretty clear that one opinion was backed up with some semblance of facts and the other opinion was backed up with fantasy." And you anoint yourself the judge and jury and dream to be the executioner...?

And for the record, I did not say or suggest that Kal brought Vanderbilt in to "push" PJ in to a commit. What I actually suggested as my opinion was that Kal may not be feeling as solid with PJ as the media and many fans seem to portray. IN other words, trying to make sure he had his back up plan in place in the event he does not get PJ.

Fact is others did make that argument, that kal may have been trying to force PJs hand by bringing in Vanderbilt, I did not agree with that argument, still don't BTW, think I even said as much in an earlier post on this thread when someone mentioned that. Actually, to be 100% crystal clear, I even argued that bringing in PJ would have been a dumb move for kal if he does lead by as much as the media and most fans seem to believe, I absolutely stated my opinion on that in pretty much those same terms. But there it is, I bolded it so you could not miss it, he tries to say that I took the position that Kal brought Vanderbilt in to "push" PJ?

You're wrong about Bledsoe. UK hired Cal in march of 09 & Bledsoe committed in may of 09. He even committed after Wall did.

False. Bledsoe signed his LOI in February. I'd link you proof but it's a competitors site.

You'd be a lot easier to engage with if you didn't type a novel every post where you repeat yourself endlessly and throw in about 100 useless words. It's virtually impossible to even follow what you are trying to say.

Actually, myself and others weren't even stating an "opinion", we were trying to show you the reality that cal recruits/signs same position players. Even after we did so you've continued to not even acknowledge it and use straw men/appeals to ignorance as the basis of your "argument". I've said 4 times now that I don't think cal will get both of them, but I'm not totally ruling it out. Unlike you, I acknowledge the reality that he does this kind of thing and probably wants both.

But, instead you seem to feel you know better than Callipari as a recruiter and you think he's dumb for having Vanderbilt on an official visit. Is this correct? I'm trying to go slow with you because it's possible me typing in bigger words etc has totally flummoxed you, as once again you appear to be flying off into no mans land.

It's not a matter of respecting all opinions as it is respecting everyone's right to express their opinion, regardless of how unreasonable or inane it may be. There are posters whose opinions I don't have much respect for, but I served in the service and vote every election to ensure they have the right to espouse them without condemnation. And the vast majority of opinions expressed on a sports message board are of little consequence in the big picture.

Archer, I absolutely 100% agree !!! Archer, you & I may not always agree, we make our case for why we believe what we do as strong as we can but in the end and once our case is laid out we either agree or agree to disagree. That to me is what this is all about, what this site or at least the discussion boards on this site are all about. I LOVE opinions that differ from my own, they make me think, they make me re access my own opinion. Many times I discover that I may not have been as clear on why I hold a position so I try to explain the factors that go in to what I see as clearly as I can. That is not an attack back to someone that does not agree, that is just me trying to clarify why I see it as I do. This isn't or at least should not in my opinion be war, this is many times a debate with 2 opposing views and both argue their position strong but as long as it is respectful a good debate can be thought provoking. I DO NOT disrespect anyone that does not first disrespect me, I go out of my way far to often to be respectful to someone that feels the need to be disrespectful toward me or another poster. But at some point you just have to draw a line in the same and say no more and it becomes this side show that derails to many good thread topics.

When we now see a poster admitting that opinions that do not agree with his own are BS, well then we know...

You'd be a lot easier to engage with if you didn't type a novel every post where you repeat yourself endlessly and throw in about 100 useless words. It's virtually impossible to even follow what you are trying to say.

Actually, myself and others weren't even stating an "opinion", we were trying to show you the reality that cal recruits/signs same position players. Even after we did so you've continued to not even acknowledge it and use straw men/appeals to ignorance as the basis of your "argument". I've said 4 times now that I don't think cal will get both of them, but I'm not totally ruling it out. Unlike you, I acknowledge the reality that he does this kind of thing and probably wants both.

But, instead you seem to feel you know better than Callipari as a recruiter and you think he's dumb for having Vanderbilt on an official visit. Is this correct? I'm trying to go slow with you because it's possible me typing in bigger words etc has totally flummoxed you, as once again you appear to be flying off into no mans land.

LOL !!!

Butterbutt words: "but whatever, since we are taught to "respect all opinions" (which is utter BS)"

But, instead you seem to feel you know better than Callipari as a recruiter and you think he's dumb for having Vanderbilt on an official visit.

This is very true, honest feedback. Your posts are dauntingly long. I think most of us work during the day, the last thing we want is more work when we come on here.

And yes, we were simply trying to show that your (and others) statement of "cal doesn't sign the same position players" is wrong and using that as a basis for your argument is invalid. We proved that with facts.

And we have said this before, your posts give off an air of holier than thou. If that is not your intention, then maybe you should rethink some of them.

This is just some feedback on why it's become you vs. others on nearly every post. This isn't name calling like you like to say I do, this is letting you know why your posts devolve into this bickering.

This is very true, honest feedback. Your posts are dauntingly long. I think most of us work during the day, the last thing we want is more work when we come on here.

And yes, we were simply trying to show that your (and others) statement of "cal doesn't sign the same position players" is wrong and using that as a basis for your argument is invalid. We proved that with facts.

And we have said this before, your posts give off an air of holier than thou. If that is not your intention, then maybe you should rethink some of them.

This is just some feedback on why it's become you vs. others on nearly every post. This isn't name calling like you like to say I do, this is letting you know why your posts devolve into this bickering.

Holier than thou is absolutely NOT my intent, never has been and never will be. I get that my posts are long, I try to be as clear as I can be on what and why I see things like I do. Geez, I have enough trouble with folks that pick apart what I say when I feel like I am being as clear as I can be, I can only imagine how they would spin what I say if I didn't take the time to be as clear as I know how.

I don't understand how expressing my opinion as complely as I can can be considered holier than thou, to me it is equal to thou. That is all I ever want, it all I ask, it is all I have ever asked. Don't read my words if they are to long for you, if it takes to much time. But because my replies may be longer than you want does not grant the right to rip on me personally with silly name calling or making up things I didn't say.

Let me give you some feed back as respectfully as I can. I think you could be a wonderful poster here but you tend to get to personal when someone does not agree with you. To agree to disagree is fine, there is no reason to disrespect someone that does not agree with you. But when you disrespect me, what do you think I am going to do? From there it gets tit for tat and that just does not need to happen. I snap back at you when and only when I feel like you have crossed the line of respect hard, I feel like you disrespect on purpose just to start an argument way to often. Maybe that is not your intent but it is how it comes off to me. It comes off to me that you will pick a minor part of a larger discussion and blow it out of context to accuse me of saying something I didn't. Again, if that is not your intent it is how it comes off to me.

Feedback, maybe if you didn't assume my posts are intended to be holier than thou before you read them you may realize that I am just sharing my opinions and explaining why I hold them as I do.

EXAMPLE: "And yes, we were simply trying to show that your (and others) statement of "cal doesn't sign the same position players" is wrong and using that as a basis for your argument is invalid. We proved that with facts."

^ AS I have said several times now, that is actually NOT what I said. What the discussion was about was signing multiple 5 stars in the same class that play the same position, the poster stated that kal does this every year. Do you understand why I took exception to what you offer I said, other than the fact that I didn't say it but the main point of why I went in that direction? I did because the discussion was about the potential that Kal will get BOTH PJ and Vanderbilt, 2 5 star players in this same class, that it would be a problem for one if the other commits to Ky. That is what ALL of this was about, the poster stated as fact that Kal does this EVERY year and I said he does not. I used ESPN but use any that you want, fact remains while he has that he does not do it every year nor does he do it most years. Yes, he may have a 5 star returning and sign another 5 star at that same position, I did not say he didn't. The difference is a kid looking to sign in the fall does not know if that 5 star will be there when he gets to Ky but if they are in the same class they know full well, can you not see the difference there? That is IMO a major point if you are considering Kal being able to get both PJ and vanderbilt.

Last edited:
Just gonna say this once then you can do as you will.

You said to show holes in your statement if you feel there is some.

I showed the holes that the opinions you had were impossible to be true unless you knew inside information coupled with how a teenager in question mind worked. Which you had neither.

You stated Calipari brought in Vanderbilt to try and push PJ to sign and that Vanderbilt has wanted Kentucky the whole time which are not substantiated by any evidence.

It also implies that Calipari is using recruits to leverage against other recruits with no intention to actually sign them, just to use as a pawn. You describe this behavior then state we are probably doing the same to Vanderbilt in stringing him along because we want Washigton more.

Also, implying Vanderbilt only was brought in for a visit was just to push PJ Washington to sign is to insinuats Calipari could not be recruiting both. It is entirely possible that bringing Vanderbilt in for a visit and possinly to sign makes it less likely PJ washington signs due to recruting someone in the same spot.

You stated how it was basically an astronomical reach that Calipari could actually want both recruits and was actually recruiting both with the intent to sign both. (You were dismissive about it being a reach)

The other poster told you how you were wrong to be dismissive to that idea because Calipari has "almost every year" recruited the same positions for multiple players.

You then produced an inaccurate list to show who Calipari signed each year. Cleverly omitting players, changing positions they were recruited for, or my favorite trying to separate forward and wing to try and make it look different.

Another list was produced Calipari signed multiple recruits at a position in quite a few years, and instead of just realizing you were wrong and adjusting your opjnion, arguments were made about when someone signed, if they were really 5 stars, and etc.

Which is ironic because the whole statement was... Calipari RECRUITS multiple players at the same position almost every year. Which he does. He doesn't always land multiple recruits at the same position but he recruits them and has shown he will take multiples if he can.

The whole issue is that you want a certain outcome. So, you are trying to think up a scenario which would lead to the outcome you want. In doing so, however, you took major leaps, tried to express the ability to know the mind of a teenager you never met, and failed to consider evidence which is contrary to your scenario.

You literally could have just said.... I really want x to happen instead of x will happen due to y and z (when y and z are completely based in zero evidence).

Instead you have chose to argue for however many posts because you ignored evidence or created a scenario not based in any evidence. And, when people tried to show you had faulty reason you took it as offense and argued instead.

I am done. Carry on.

Reactions: dadika13
I thought we had gotten over the peeing contests that were routine here over the last few months, but apparently that is not the case.

Come on guys... post with respect, agree to disagree and stop all this endless crap of breaking down EVERY single sentence and thought that one poster or another may have.

Both "sides" are to blame.... we are supposedly rooting for the SAME team, but you would never know it going thru some of these threads.

Lets have an honest discussion, not endless peeing contests that end up going nowhere..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT