ADVERTISEMENT

Worst TV Show Ever

I'll allow an exception for anything that has the potential to be educational...that is, you learn something besides whatever junk the real housewives are saying about each other
Yeah I like some of those shows just to see the cars before and after. Definitely agree on all those other housewives, bachelor, shows. They suck.

Reactions: heelz2345
If we are going with worst scripted shows ever, the Geico Cavemen show was the first that popped in my mind

Is that for real? What was it called?
The-cavemen-show-picture.jpg

It was real indeed my friend

Reactions: TarHeelMark
I don't even know many programs on TV these days. I really only watch sports, movies, Nat Geo, History channel and stuff like that.

Reality TV sucks. Only one I ever liked was 'My Big Fat Obnoxious Fiance', which was awesome stuff.

'Sex in the City' is garbage.

Two that come to mind:
She's The Sheriff w/Suzanne Summers
What A Country w/ Yackov Smirnoff

Some reality type shows I enjoy....
Gas monkey
Counting cars
Pawn Stars( managed to burn out on it finally)
Misfit garage
Most shows that show life in the military especially special forces
American Ninja warrior
Deadliest catch( although the past few years have been a grind)

There may be a few more

In the spirit of tying this back to the movie thread, I actually had the thought a few weeks ago if we ever finish the movie bracket, we could do a best tv show bracket as well. This assumes of course that we ever do finish the movie bracket ;)

Reactions: TarHeelMark
In the spirit of tying this back to the movie thread, I actually had the thought a few weeks ago if we ever finish the movie bracket, we could do a best tv show bracket as well. This assumes of course that we ever do finish the movie bracket ;)
Would you consider Mystery Science Theater 3000 a TV show? If there's any justice in the world, the final would pit MST3000 against Most Extreme Elimination Challenge.

Would you consider Mystery Science Theater 3000 a TV show? If there's any justice in the world, the final would pit MST3000 against Most Extreme Elimination Challenge.
I think it could qualify if nominated, I've been trying to think of "regions", and obviously comedy and drama would be in there, not sure as of yet what the other two regions could be, possibly miscellaneous which would include late night or reality shows, I thought about animated as an option, but that would be covered by comedy. So that's the drawback, I only have like 3 regions. Or just incorporate those and do 32 comedy (which would include late night stuff also) and 32 drama (which would include your reality type shows)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT