ADVERTISEMENT

Worst TV Show Ever

I think it could qualify if nominated, I've been trying to think of "regions", and obviously comedy and drama would be in there, not sure as of yet what the other two regions could be, possibly miscellaneous which would include late night or reality shows, I thought about animated as an option, but that would be covered by comedy. So that's the drawback, I only have like 3 regions. Or just incorporate those and do 32 comedy (which would include late night stuff also) and 32 drama (which would include your reality type shows)
If you are going to do 4 regions you would have to make animated as a stand alone region

Comedy
Drama
Animated
Late Night/Reality

If you are going to do 4 regions you would have to make animated as a stand alone region

Comedy
Drama
Animated
Late Night/Reality
Yeah, I think we would be stretching to have a whole animated region, especially since the best could be absorbed into a larger comedy region. I also had the thought of separating by time period instead of genre, like a 2000's to now region, 90's region, 80's region, 70's & before region.

Ah yes, Scandal. I'm sure she watches "How to get away with murder" too, right? Those two and Grey's Anatomy probably. All Shonda Rhimes shows blow, IMO.
tumblr_mihzldYEnK1s6ng21o1_400.gif

I'm not sure if this is going to be a popular opinion with you guys or not, but I despise The Big Bang Theory
@heelz2345 I'm very surprised to see you say you "despise" anything that's film related!!

It's been an ongoing thing on this board that @Raising Heel and I can't stand The Big Bang Theory.

ETA: Oh crap, I remember now! You've talked about how they just mismash together nerdy phrases and then add a laugh track. Yeah it's just an awful show.

@heelz2345 I'm very surprised to see you say you "despise" anything that's film related!!

It's been an ongoing thing on this board that @Raising Heel and I can't stand The Big Bang Theory.

ETA: Oh crap, I remember now! You've talked about how they just mismash together nerdy phrases and then add a laugh track. Yeah it's just an awful show.
Yeah it is just terrible. Some shows or movies that I don't like, I can at least see how it appeals to someone, but I just don't see how anyone really likes this one.

I’m going with primetime network shows that lasted more than one season cause they were supposedly good

Two and a half men
Same shit every show. Sexual innuendo fest. Lowest common denominator

Golden girls
Hopefully dont have to explain

Scandal
Left wing propaganda

All the superhero shows
Basically soap operas

Hard to beat The View, but I'll go with American Horror Story- Cult.
I haven't seen this season yet, American Horror Story has always been a mixed bag for me. I really liked Asylum and Murder House, thought Coven and Hotel were mostly good with some flaws, and didn't really enjoy Freak Show or Roanoke. So I'll check Cult out in a few weeks, but it wouldn't surprise me if it's not great.

I haven't seen this season yet, American Horror Story has always been a mixed bag for me. I really liked Asylum and Murder House, thought Coven and Hotel were mostly good with some flaws, and didn't really enjoy Freak Show or Roanoke. So I'll check Cult out in a few weeks, but it wouldn't surprise me if it's not great.
I've read that some of it revolves around the "horror" of Trump being elected. So, conservatives will think it's the worst show ever and liberals will think it should have won the OOTB TV show championship.

Reactions: heelz2345
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT