ADVERTISEMENT

Wouldn't it be nice...

Grayhead

Hall of Famer
Feb 15, 2006
To see Roy get in it with the refs just once this season. I know we ridicule the rat for constantly berating the refs, but Roy just sits on his hands when multiple bad calls happen. Strange calls on some plays tonight, and nothing. It worked out in the end but would be nice to see him take up for the kids playing. He doesn't mind ripping into the players when they screw up.

Shaka worked the refs vs Texas and all of a sudden whistles (lots) and no whistles (big ones) started going his way. And Roy just sat there. It is one of the few things about Roy that aggravates me.

The rat has elevated working the refs to an unhealthy level, which he learned from his master, Darth Sidious Knight. Most other coaches have had to adopt to the same strategy or get left behind.

I'm glad Roy conducts himself with more class than Vader, but there are times where it wouldn't hurt to give them zebras "the business".

Last edited:
To see Roy get in it with the refs just once this season. I know we ridicule the rat for constantly berating the refs, but Roy just sits on his hands when multiple bad calls happen. Strange calls on some plays tonight, and nothing. It worked out in the end but would be nice to see him take up for the kids playing. He doesn't mind ripping into the players when they screw up.
He sure as hell had plenty of reasons to tonight. Good grief.
(see my stats and stuff post if you wanna know how I really feel ;))

The rat has elevated working the refs to an unhealthy level, which he learned from his master, Darth Sidious Knight. Most other coaches have had to adopt to the same strategy or get left behind.

I'm glad Roy conducts himself with more class than Vader, but there are times where it wouldn't hurt to give them zebras "the business".
Yep. Taking it to Knight Lite's level of cursing would be embarrassing. But I would like to see a little more vehemence in his discussions with refs sometimes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT