ADVERTISEMENT

WSJ: Pending charges at top basketball programs

Well, shit. here I was thinking that football was going to be extinct and now it's basketball, too.
You could always follow fishing.

48e03d175b9a3a7c4603a8b22c59e031

Anyone that follows a college BB program should be a little worried at the moment. This is just the beginning, IMO.
Yep. UNC is involved somehow in this, even if it's by periphery and is minimal. To think we aren't involved in the slightest is pure naivety.

I do think we're minimally involved, though, because it's pretty easy to deduce that Roy doesn't go after recruits who seem to have hangers-on or baggage. Our recruiting classes of late tell the tale pretty well. As much as I think shoe companies and agents were lining up to pay off Nate Britt, Luke Maye, and others...... lol

Yep. UNC is involved somehow in this, even if it's by periphery and is minimal. To think we aren't involved in the slightest is pure naivety.

I do think we're minimally involved, though, because it's pretty easy to deduce that Roy doesn't go after recruits who seem to have hangers-on or baggage. Our recruiting classes of late tell the tale pretty well. As much as I think shoe companies and agents were lining up to pay off Nate Britt, Luke Maye, and others...... lol
For once, our perpetual NCAA cloud has paid off, bigly! Our recruits and players are not very likely to have been involved.

Be careful, I hear Bird Jr. has been sporting some Converse Chuck Taylor's in pick up games.

Reactions: tarheel0910

This is pretty much my train of thought as well. We haven't had any big time recruits lately that could present red flags. Doesn't mean we didn't bend the rules a bit ourselves.

And even the dookies think they're as pure as the white driven snow, can guarantee you they're not completely clean either. No one is.

Reactions: TarHeelNation11
The latest report from the investigation team at pack pride. UNC is keeping the many five star players that have been projected to go in the first round in school by paying them. The fact that first round picks are guaranteed millions means nothing.

Wouldn't it be interesting if the NCAA gets shut-down over this? You think they aren't somehow complicit in this somehow?

Guys like Sonny Vaccaro have been shucking-and-jiving with them oveer the years, too.

That's why I asked earlier if Roy was involved when this story broke... Roy may take solace in the knowledge that there are still plenty of Obama era political hacks still employed at the FBI and DOJ...
Yeah... that's UNC's safety net. The liberals in the FBI really like the university and couldn't care less about enforcing the law. In fact, you don't have to obey the law. You just have to get-in-good with the people in law enforcement, especially the Feds. It's common knowledge that UNC is notorious for their ties to the CIA, FBI, DOJ, DEA, and many other 3-letter departments.

Yeah... that's UNC's safety net. The liberals in the FBI really like the university and couldn't care less about enforcing the law. In fact, you don't have to obey the law. You just have to get-in-good with the people in law enforcement, especially the Feds. It's common knowledge that UNC is notorious for their ties to the CIA, FBI, DOJ, DEA, and many other 3-letter departments.
How do you think $hillary avoided prosecution for her gross negligence in mishandling highly classified information? I'm sure there are plenty of Obama-era liberal goons in those three letter departments who will be very simpatico with UNC should it come down to it...

Last edited:
How do you think $hillary avoided prosecution for her gross negligence in mishandling highly classified information? I'm sure there are plenty of Obama-era liberal goons in those three letter departments who will be very simpatico with UNC should it come down to it...
Lesson... never try to sway commies with facts

Reactions: Nuk'EM Heels
You guys should be in bed by now. Don't you you have an antifa rally tomorrow? Lots more taxpayers out there to beat the shit out of. I just don't get it. Instead of living on the dole just steal our money the old fashioned way and break/enter. Eliminates the the government middle man.

You guys should be in bed by now. Don't you you have an antifa rally tomorrow? Lots more taxpayers out there to beat the shit out of. I just don't get it. Instead of living on the dole just steal our money the old fashioned way and break/enter. Eliminates the the government middle man.
Facts?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT