ADVERTISEMENT

Wtf is going on in the Big 10?

imajericho

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Aug 26, 2012
Pittsburgh
First Purdue loses to Ohio State, Michigan State and WISCONSIN! Then Ohio State gets stomped to hell and back again but PSU. Now Mich State is being stomped by Northwestern, who just lost to Rutgers and Maryland! What is going on over there? Lol

Holy crap Northwestern scored 8 points total in the 2nd half to lose to Michigan State. That scrap is embarrassing.

Nvm 11 they hit a 3 in garbage time... Garbage time... Lmfao

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy shit. Northwestern scored 8 points total in the 2nd half to lose to Michigan State. That shit is embarrassing.

Nvm 11 they hit a 3 in garbage time... Garbage time... Lmfao

If you blow a 27 pt lead, you deserve more than just to lose, you deserve to have crap talked about you. I'd like to think we could hold on to a 27 pt lead against the Knicks. Never hurts to see Collins lose, I was pulling for MSU all the way.

& Chrissy with those facial expressions, maybe now we know where (who) Scheyer got them from. Maybe they practice those w/their flopping & leg kicks.

Am I gonna have to start filtering everybody's post again?Watch the profanity.Or do I have to make another thread to pin at top of page?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT