ADVERTISEMENT

You guys see this shiz in the handshake line?...

He used to be able to catch me but he's lost a step in that old age.
giphy.gif.cf.gif

That @FlaTarHeel is a closet dookie trying his best to troll.

We have a dude over on the Duke premium board that is always posting stupid mess all over the internet on every board he can get on (he's posted on here a time or two). But whenever we call him out or try to ask him questions directly he never responds, so everyone came to the conclusion he's a troll. I've noticed that FTH does the same thing. Talks junk about other people and tries to insult them (which is usually super corny and not remotely true or funny) and then when other people call him out he disappears. I'm beginning to think there may be something to him being a troll.

We have a dude over on the Duke premium board that is always posting stupid mess all over the internet on every board he can get on (he's posted on here a time or two). But whenever we call him out or try to ask him questions directly he never responds, so everyone came to the conclusion he's a troll. I've noticed that FTH does the same thing. Talks junk about other people and tries to insult them (which is usually super corny and not remotely true or funny) and then when other people call him out he disappears. I'm beginning to think there may be something to him being a troll.
Yea I was being serious when I said that. He brings absolutely nothing to the table of discussion besides trying to do his best to fan girl out. Some people gulp it up hook line and sinker. I bet he couldn’t even make a layup.

I'm as much troll as you are "coach". How is that for your response?
And the idiots I don't respond to were put on ignore long, long ago, but like the typical pain freak, they come back.

And the idiots I don't respond to were put on ignore long, long ago, but like the typical pain freak, they come back.

Then you must actually be a troll, because I am actually a "coach" lol. Granted it may not be at the collegiate level (coached middle/high school levels), but a coach nonetheless.

Putting someone on ignore doesn't keep them from posting. It just keeps you from seeing their posts. Do you understand this?
If you have them on "ignore", how do you know that they "keep coming back"? I call BS

I don't know Coach325 but he surely is the most objective, knowledgable, civil Duke poster I've seen, FWIW. But yeah, I'm sure he just puts coach in his on-line name without ever having coached at any level. I'm sure its all some ruse he's kept up over years, his coaching, scouting, strategy, talent assessment sham - to try to build some credibility with on-line posters like you. Call a timeout, get some fresh air.

Putting someone on ignore doesn't keep them from posting. It just keeps you from seeing their posts. Do you understand this?
If you have them on "ignore", how do you know that they "keep coming back"? I call BS

BECAUSE HE IS A TROLL. He’s a liar. He’s a fraud. Layman’s terms he’s a bitch of the highest bitchness.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT