ADVERTISEMENT

Your Favorite Chili Recipes . . ?

I guess its like N.C. BBQ. The gas cooked stuff taste pretty good if you've never had the real thing.

I must disclose that I was on the team that won first prize in the Rolex 500 chili competition in Daytona. We were against 10 other professional teams with a blind taste test of 6 judges. I am not at liberty to share recipe, but will disclose that one ingredient was catfish.

OK, I was involved in a chili cooking competition 3 years ago at the Rolex 24 race in Daytona Speedway. Our team won first place and beat professional teams as sponsored by Pepsi, etc. I can't give up the recipe because we may be competeing again. Although, it has one ingredient I will share. Catfish.
Posted from Rivals Mobile
I must disclose that I was on the team that won first prize in the Rolex 500 chili competition in Daytona. We were against 10 other professional teams with a blind taste test of 6 judges. I am not at liberty to share recipe, but will disclose that one ingredient was catfish.
You can say that again!

You can say that again!
Haha...

image_zpsl3h77zlr.jpeg

This is probably sacrilege, but we often make chili in the crockpot. I don't have the recipe at hand, and it varies a little each time depending on what we have on hand and how spicy we want it, but it's generally pretty good. Oh, and ridiculously easy.
It's the only way I make it now. I also vary my recipe depending upon what's in the fridge but it's always hot and it's always good.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT