ADVERTISEMENT

Your pillow

gteeitup

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Nov 29, 2001
Columbia, SC
so, i had a mattress thread a couple of years ago for which none of you helped because it's literally a preference for each body.

giving you guys a chance to redeem yourself with the pillow that you love.

i'm a side sleeper, sometimes back; not a stomach at all...so, i've tried down and memory foam, only getting through about six months.

my current pillow is biosense memory foam for side sleepers...it's okay but, not great...neck is a little sore/stiff in the morning.

I have a contoured foam pillow that i flip around to suit my needs.

I start on my side and end up changing between that and stomach and back several times over the course of the night.

Did someone say pillow?

giphy.gif

In October I bought a Purple mattress and 2 purple pillows. I have to put my purple seat cushion under my pillow to make it work for me . The pillow is about 4 inches thick and weighs about 9 pounds , the purple seat cushion is about 2 inches thick and I am satisfied with it. Now my wife is not happy with hers but I paid 100 bucks each for them so she is gonna have to use it at least a yr.
I have spent so much money on pillows in search of the perfect pillow. I paid about 140 for a temperpedic pillow , my oldest daughter took it she loves it, I use ok with it. I fell for the fat guy selling the so called last pillow you will ever buy , My pillow maybe ? I paid about 100 for 2 of them . I paid 50 for a couple of Memory foams. I have yet to find the perfect one though. I do love the King size purple mattress though and the German Shepard loves sleeping on it every chance she gets.

I can generally sleep with any kind of pillow. But I prefer down. Because I can ball those up in a way that perfectly supports my neck the way I like it. I sleep on my back...like royalty.

so, i had a mattress thread a couple of years ago for which none of you helped because it's literally a preference for each body.

giving you guys a chance to redeem yourself with the pillow that you love.

i'm a side sleeper, sometimes back; not a stomach at all...so, i've tried down and memory foam, only getting through about six months.

my current pillow is biosense memory foam for side sleepers...it's okay but, not great...neck is a little sore/stiff in the morning.
Casper makes a great pillow.

I sleep on my stomach most of the time. Sometimes on my back. Often on the couch as well. Not sure what kind of pillow I have. Doesn't seem like something I'll concern myself with anytime soon tbh.

Reactions: BillyL
I have no idea what my pillow is but I'm sure it's a five dollar POS. Gets the job done though, so no complaints here.

I’m afraid that’s me, too. My pillow is ancient and the innards are starting to fall apart. It’s stained and disgusting At one point it was probably some sort of poly foam. Now it’s separated globs of filling. This one I found in the attic after my last and favorite pillow finally gave up and died.

So I want a new pillow. My wife has these “no face wrinkles” down pillows I can’t stand because my head sinks in and it feels like I’m suffocating. I need more substance and something I can fold over and torture during the night without it losing a certain degree of firmness.

I’m really intrigued about he My Pillow gimmick since I wake up during the night and watch TV when those commercials are on. What says this board about My Pillow?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT