ADVERTISEMENT

Zaire Williams-Cali Kid

Could've sworn this thread was about Ziaire Williams...

Really hoping Roy will return the interest in him. Sounds like one of those guys that could commit after getting an offer. And we're likely not going to get a 3 in 2019.

I lurked for a while before I started posting and always enjoyed UNC75's insight. I appreciate his rising from the ashes as Tarheel75 and look forward to discussing hoops with him.

As for Ziaire Williams, it appears he has genuine interest in UNC and it appears to be reciprocated. It's all good.

Reactions: headenheel
Tarheel75:

Your origins are obviously similar to mine! Some might even confuse us. I enjoy your posting.

Go Heels!

Last edited:
Tarheel75:

Your origins are obviously similar to mine! Some might even confuse us. I enjoy your posting.

Go Heels!

Doubt anyone will confuse us, as they will always know who the electronically challenged one is! I'm snail slow, and door knob dumb.

Reactions: headenheel
Sorry, but you two are old! Although I was alive in 75... just not quite ready to graduate anything except pencil grip.

Old you say. I would rather think of us as experienced and as a result quite knowledgeable. Yes, and admittedly a bit broken down as well.

(You young guys and gals can learn a few things from us elder statesmen. ;) )

Reactions: Archer2
Old you say. I would rather think of us as experienced and as a result quite knowledgeable. Yes, and admittedly a bit broken down as well.

(You young guys and gals can learn a few things from us elder statesmen. ;) )

Preach it brother... these young whippersnappers need to be brought into line.
The older the violin, the sweeter the music !

I've been trying to convince my coworkers of the exact same thing! They seem to think ACC history began in the 2000s. They are all prisoners of the moment, while I know recruiting, image of the program, and championships all happen in cycles! Anybody who has watched 50+ years of Tar Heel excellence knows we will always return to the top level!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT