ADVERTISEMENT

Ziaire Williams

RoseHeel

Hall of Famer
Apr 11, 2014
North Carolina: "The visit was amazing. It's UNC and it's a college town. The fans are amazing out there and it was a lot of fun. They just love my versatility and how I'm a big guard and I pass and score and that's pretty much the same with all the coaches. They love how I'm big but more like a guard."

https://basketballrecruiting.rivals...tar-ziaire-williams-talks-visits-and-interest

Top of my wishlist along with Todd in 2020.

North Carolina: "The visit was amazing. It's UNC and it's a college town. The fans are amazing out there and it was a lot of fun. They just love my versatility and how I'm a big guard and I pass and score and that's pretty much the same with all the coaches. They love how I'm big but more like a guard."

https://basketballrecruiting.rivals...tar-ziaire-williams-talks-visits-and-interest

Top of my wishlist along with Todd in 2020.

Still has UNC has his pinned tweet, and really showed excitement towards UNC, not like the other schools. He has gotten 3 CB picks to UNC also. I'm not getting too excited yet since Zona is involved.

Do you think we, or other schools, send recruits who are sold on our program, to other colleges (for example Arizona) to find out what their pitch is and what their negative spin on UNC is?

As poor of a coach as Sean Miller is, I sure would like to know how he kicks our ass in recruiting every year.

Do you think we, or other schools, send recruits who are sold on our program, to other colleges (for example Arizona) to find out what their pitch is and what their negative spin on UNC is?

As poor of a coach as Sean Miller is, I sure would like to know how he kicks our ass in recruiting every year.
Hey "said recruit" we have a lot of honeys, great weather, and btw we will pay you. Sound close???

Reactions: TPFKAPFS
Don’t forget, “You’re a day-1 starter, we run “positionless” offense and no D, your parents can have a job and we have a mansion for you to live in during your 9 months here.”

Reactions: TPFKAPFS

Miller is the one pitching “play through mistakes” lately. It’s what both Green and Zeke were quoting throughout their process.

Aka...we won’t hold you accountable for your mistakes and you won’t be subbed out for them. Quite lame.

Miller is the one pitching “play through mistakes” lately. It’s what both Green and Zeke were quoting throughout their process.

Aka...we won’t hold you accountable for your mistakes and you won’t be subbed out for them. Quite lame.

I hope Sk is correct, see above.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT