ADVERTISEMENT

UNC Leads ACC in 2nd Half Scoring Defense.

UNC Leads ACC in 2nd Half Scoring Defense. And 4th in the conference in overall scoring defense. Giving up lots of yards in conference play, but not so many points. @andrew jones Looks like Mean Gene might know what he's doing, after all.
 8-)
Gotta keep this up.

Thought you gentlemen might be interested in seeing this.

Login to view embedded media

Kansas drops the hammer on Bill Self

4 full games. Not half games. Not exhibition games. 4 full games guys.

I don't know how Self will recover from this one. I'm sure he greatly regrets paying Andrew Wiggins and Joel Embiid over $100,000 each to come to Kansas if he knew he was going to miss games against ND State and Southern Utah.

Kudos to Kansas for self-policing and this will no doubt set an example for other coaches that if you cheat you're going to pay, big time.

Newcomer Impact (frosh and transfers)

ESPN has an article on this nationally. I don't pay for their content so I don't know who's on their list, but I bet Nance is pretty high up.

In addition to Nance, I expect Trimble to have solid impact for us. Washington is obviously a question mark until we see him play at full speed, which might not be any time soon. Meanwhile, T-Nick has been a very pleasant surprise in scrimmage videos, but how will he do against serious competition?

Who do you think will be our biggest impact newcomers? Any surprises?

"Giving him the business"

I know Ron Cherry wasn't well liked by Heels fans, but it was 15 years ago since the infamous "Giving him the business" penalty call. I still remember hearing that and thinking WTH did he just say?

Anyway, the story behind it is pretty good... https://www.espn.com/college-footba.../fifteen-years-later-giving-business-lives-on

Who are your starters next year? (get in before the season starts on November 7th)

Who are your starters next season if you had to make a projection before the season starts next week.

I'm going with the following:

Trimble
Wilcher
Puff
Washington
Portal Big

Who you got?

13 Ships (2022)

PG - Point Guard
CG - Combo Guard
W - Wing
HF - Hybrid Forward
P - Post

SRJRSOFR2324
PGDavisTrimble
CGLoveDunnWilcher
WBlack
(5th yr)
JohnsonNickelPowell
HFNance
(5th yr)
McKoyStylesHigh
PBacotShaver
Washington

Charleston Tickets

Sorry if this is out of bounds and/or clutter, but the premium board is far more trafficked, and trustworthy.

If anyone has two tickets and/or parking for Charleston they're looking to unload, feel free to PM me. Tickets look pretty cheap on the secondary, as does parking. Wife and middle son, who's never been to the Smith Center, are heading to Raleigh for a soccer tournament and entertaining heading over Friday night.
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT