ADVERTISEMENT

2022 Recruiting

I watched quite a bit of film on Bryson Jennings and my take is I have no idea how some are rated. I didn't just fall of a turnip truck this afternoon.. been watching football over 40 years.. Bryson a 3 star on some sites? Rivals the only one with a clue.

Everette and Sabb are both projections to Clemson. Clemson has steady worked on Everette since his visit, and the mood has gradually changed from a slight lean to UNC, to a slight lean to Clemson.

Once he (Everette) commits to Clemson, I doubt he later changes his mind. Campbell, Everette, and Sabb are all close IMG teammates, and have been promoting Clemson favorably for some time. Shaw is also in the (their) social media group.

There is no doubt that Mack Brown is getting these recruits to think, and look closely at UNC. Prior to Mack Clemson had very little resistance from UNC. Now the Tigers are fighting with UNC for almost every recruit from the state of North Carolina and Virginia. That being said, Everette, or no Everette, UNC is still putting together an impressive class. Shaw, I guess, will be our next big fight.

Reactions: -COUNTRY-CLUB-JOE-
Great to have Cheeks on board! Welcome to UNC young man! Now what’s up with Rice ,Shaw , Pettaway, Greene and Lukus? Anyone know a timetable with any of these young men?

We’re up to 17th nationally in 24/7 composite rankings! I look for that number to keep trending up, hopefully in the near future!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT