ADVERTISEMENT

2022 Recruiting

Just think.. if Shaw commits then in the Fall of 2022 the Heels could start 4- 5 stars and 7- 4 stars on defense.. with quality depth.
Omg! I can feel it in my bones. I think we get Shaw and Rice, other highly rated recruits like Lukus will probably follow. Mack is building this defense back to where it was when he left. I’m as excited as I’ve ever been about Tar Heel football. GDTBTH!

Well I like the returning talent at running back

Add in Chandler

Add in Hood and Edmonds.

Running back room looks great for 2021 and building for the future hopefully with Hampton and Pettaway.

Reactions: CURRY2WOODYR80
What happens if a guy at Bama makes $300K, or a guy at LSU makes $500K? What's going to happen to recruiting? Is it still going to be a great recruiting tool then?

I actually think this has the potential to be huge for UNC with the caveat there are still a lot of unknowns, for example, we don't yet know how things play out at the state level, or with the NCAA beyond their interim policy. Just based on what I've heard. The problem is we're behind.

I think we're always going to be behind in a money war with the football titans. The proverbial genie is out of the bottle!

We have a really strong brand. It's what's helped Mack build a wall around the state. The problem is when I google UNC NIL, LaUNCh, etc I get mostly a bunch of garbage or news articles from a year ago. There's just not a lot out there. I know they've been working on it and recruits are getting more info and details.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT