ADVERTISEMENT

2023 Recruiting

Seems Hobbs is taking visits….just great gonna be hard to keep this one on board with the offers he has. Just our luck though

Ignore the above. Not sure what i was thinking. He’s not even on board (yet) fingers crossed.

Last edited:
Because we aren't Georgia, Ohio State, Alabama etc and will never be. Those teams have 10x more NIL $ to go around and contend for titles every year.
Exactly. A lot of you liked the idea of this NIL shit and the transfer rule and now you’re going to see the results. It ain’t gonna be pretty for 90% of D1 schools.

I like this class. Some of the ones ranked lower on TOS are ranked higher in rivals rankings. Most of their HS are recognizable which is good 👍
Class has a little bit of everything. Was a little soft in the secondary but Allen/Conley/Hardy/Lejond/Boykins all have multiple years remaining and they've brought in some depth via the portal.

Reactions: -COUNTRY-CLUB-JOE-
I need a few months before i get excited about individual rankings or overall rankings, since i hear ranking and think of the lofty accolades for so many defenders the past few classes who are on the bench, in the portal, or part of a group ranked among the worst p5 defenses.

By Spring i'll be back in the glass-half-full group.

• Haha
Reactions: -COUNTRY-CLUB-JOE-
There's almost 1,000 high schools in NC. Throw in some high schools in other states and it's hard to see all of them in two years.
Correct but not all of those 1,000 schools have the athletes that the Charlotte area schools have. UNC has handed out offers to kids from schools that are in the same conference as Indy. They've got a 2025 QB that is the real deal who has participated in a Mack Brown camp and a 2024 DB that has several D1 offers including some from the ACC. Any other area wouldn't surprise me but them not visiting all the Charlotte schools in the last 2 years, does.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT