ADVERTISEMENT

Adou Thiero just became a must get

DaveChapelle

All-American
Sep 17, 2020
Reports are that Thiero is the only Ingram replacement we have even talked to. I'm not even sure what other options are out there. We've really painted ourselves into a corner.

Maybe not, pretty sure Davis had a contingency plan if Ingram did decide to go that route. Let's see how it all plays out next week.

Reactions: 2DDIMOND
Maybe not, pretty sure Davis had a contingency plan if Ingram did decide to go that route. Let's see how it all plays out next week.
Every single thing I've read is that Thiero is the contingency plan. But he can't shoot. Which seems to be the most important factor in success at the 4 in Hubert's system.

So I really don't know what we're doing here. Portal closes in 11 days.

I feel like there is a middle ground here. I don’t think it’s quite panic time but I would say there is indeed a sense of urgency at this point, especially in the wake of HI’s announcement.

Wolf
Cliff
Tyson
Aidoo
Theiro

I’d say we need at least 3 of them ^.

I feel like there is a middle ground here. I don’t think it’s quite panic time but I would say there is indeed a sense of urgency at this point, especially in the wake of HI’s announcement.

Wolf
Cliff
Tyson
Aidoo
Theiro

I thought Wolf and Aidoo were off the board already…

Wolf
Cliff
Tyson
Aidoo
Theiro

Trilly predicted Wolf to Michigan.

Cliff is visiting GTown and likely Bama. No UNC visit as of yet.

Aidoo is headed to Baylor. Bradshaw to Ohio State. Ballo to Zona.

Those are all the Centers the staff prioritized. We might not get a single one to visit.

Which seems to be the most important factor in success at the 4 in Hubert's system.
That’s because we haven’t had a starting 5 that could space the floor in HD’s system. If the staff is all in on a prospect it’s because they see a clear fit for them on the team. And from what I’ve watched of Thiero I‘ll predict that he’ll improve his shooting numbers as a spot up guy in a improved role offensively. His shooting percentages are very similar to Ingram’s at Stanford.

That’s because we haven’t had a starting 5 that could space the floor in HD’s system. If the staff is all in on a prospect it’s because they see a clear fit for them on the team. And from what I’ve watched of Thiero I‘ll predict that he’ll improve his shooting numbers as a spot up guy in a improved role offensively. His shooting percentages are very similar to Ingram’s at Stanford.
Now compare the number of attempts, not just the %.

Thiero took 22 shots. Ingram took 113 as a sophomore. They are simply not comparable.

Reactions: UNCHUSKER
Trilly predicted Wolf to Michigan.

Cliff is visiting GTown and likely Bama. No UNC visit as of yet.

Aidoo is headed to Baylor. Bradshaw to Ohio State. Ballo to Zona.

Those are all the Centers the staff prioritized. We might not get a single one to visit.
Who is "we" ?

Every single thing I've read is that Thiero is the contingency plan. But he can't shoot. Which seems to be the most important factor in success at the 4 in Hubert's system.

So I really don't know what we're doing here. Portal closes in 11 days.

Help me please, you’re saying in one post Thiero can’t shoot but in another he’s a must get since Ingram went pro. I think you just get off on being the antagonist.

We need help guys. Who out there is a Tar Heel billionaire? Please step up to the plate and throw a few million to the cause. 💰

Reactions: NorCalTarheel
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT