ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone Alive

Been a looong time since I posted (Like 8 Years) and just saying hello. I know we lost both Wildbill and Mike Irby. hope everyone else is doing fine

44,940 messages. 1 like.
I thought my ratio was bad. :D

The "like" thing is about the only other thing that's changed. People still argue but most of it is focused into a few threads.

Welcome back!

Reactions: Heelicious
Ill add to the cause. You need to hit up on the like train.

Last edited:
Thank you, Brother Mark . . . I'm okay, was j/k on that ICU thingy.
Hoping you and all of yours are doing well.

Alls going as well as it can all things considered

I hear ya, Gray . . IMO, the worst of the current situation is that there are ZERO sports to watch, that is the ultimate punishment.

Been a looong time since I posted (Like 8 Years) and just saying hello. I know we lost both Wildbill and Mike Irby. hope everyone else is doing fine

I had an email informing me of Mikey's worsening health, but, my Lord, WildBill was still young, he just had a son no more than 6-7-8 years back. Does anyone know the circumstances ? IIRC he was a LEO in Kinston,NC or someplace close to Kinston . . ? Terrible news to hear !

RIP WildBill

I hear ya, Gray . . IMO, the worst of the current situation is that there are ZERO sports to watch, that is the ultimate punishment.
It's been a hard year. With UNC not doing up to par and now this. I did see rock skipping championships and a cornhole tourney. At least that's something:)

Reactions: Heelicious
It's been a hard year. With UNC not doing up to par and now this. I did see rock skipping championships and a cornhole tourney. At least that's something:)

Yeah, I hear ya, for our roundball squad I felt bad for them with all the injuries that we suffered, still, just like the '02 season I watched and pulled for them religiously. The heartbreaker for me was the dOOk game in Chapel Hill, we had that game and for a variety of reasons we kinda gave that one away.

Yeah, I hear ya, for our roundball squad I felt bad for them with all the injuries that we suffered, still, just like the '02 season I watched and pulled for them religiously. The heartbreaker for me was the dOOk game in Chapel Hill, we had that game and for a variety of reasons we kinda gave that one away.
We have been know to do that a few times. Imagine how it will feel if we miss another year and never get to see this class we now have. Have I ever told you I hate one and done?

Geez . . I can understand that. Any idea when all will be completed despite all these crazy time obstacles ?

if not for all the rain the last year, we’d be in...i’d say within the month, but wifey says f all that, let’s get it built, wait for 72 hours, clean surfaces, then move...i get that panic now, didn’t so much months ago.

if i can ever figure out uploading pictures from phone, i’ll poast.

if not for all the rain the last year, we’d be in...i’d say within the month, but wifey says f all that, let’s get it built, wait for 72 hours, clean surfaces, then move...i get that panic now, didn’t so much months ago.

Would love to see the pics Gary. Maybe, after you get settled in the new place you can share. One month isn't so bad, hoping you don't have an unforeseen delays.

Everything should be safe after 72 hours shouldn’t it? You built at a great time as far as interest rates go.

Reactions: gteeitup
Everything should be safe after 72 hours shouldn’t it? You built at a great time as far as interest rates go.

you’d think...our thoughts are about the movers handling items and just the amount of people congregating in areas.

and yes, ideal for rates.

hope you’re well...be safe!!

you’d think...our thoughts are about the movers handling items and just the amount of people congregating in areas.

and yes, ideal for rates.

hope you’re well...be safe!!
Yeah, this day and time it gives me the creeps to think about a bunch of strangers being in my house.

I wonder who felt the need to cut the reunion short... Billy is already banned again :rolleyes:

He wanted you guys to know he didn’t just up and disappear without saying goodbye.

Wasn't me. I was surprised he even wanted to come back.

He hasn’t broken any rules since his ban was lifted. And I believe he had already renewed a subscription for premium. I hope he’ll be reinstated soon.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT