ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone else having trouble connecting to Rupp Rafters?

Caliparri can’t win in the NIL era…. when everyone else is allowed to buy their players - has to actually coach
I think it's more the transfer portal and covid years. Teams are loaded with experienced players. Meanwhile Cal is leaning heavily on talented freshmen (Reed, Wagner, Dillingham, Edward, Bradshaw, Ivisic.)

I mean he's got 6 freshmen projected to be drafted this year. So their NIL game is definitely paying well. In fact they paid 2022 National Player of the Year Oscar Tshiebwe to come back another year. He got a boatload in NIL, and UK was crafty about it bc US law didn't allow him to make money off campus as a foreign student.

Admin shut it down for excessive profanity laced tirades. And probably, I said probably death treats. It is Kentucky ffs. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: Heelicious
It loaded for a little while… they were calling for calimari’s firing BEFORE the game started 😂… it didn’t get better as the game went along

I think it's more the transfer portal and covid years. Teams are loaded with experienced players. Meanwhile Cal is leaning heavily on talented freshmen (Reed, Wagner, Dillingham, Edward, Bradshaw, Ivisic.)

I mean he's got 6 freshmen projected to be drafted this year. So their NIL game is definitely paying well. In fact they paid 2022 National Player of the Year Oscar Tshiebwe to come back another year. He got a boatload in NIL, and UK was crafty about it bc US law didn't allow him to make money off campus as a foreign student.
Good points... reliance on frosh talent aint what it used to be and the dude just can't coach.

Good points... reliance on frosh talent aint what it used to be and the dude just can't coach.
"That's a BINGO"!

That is the crazy thing Cal is one of the worst coaches in the NCAA, he has made it as far as her has using dirty tricks and pushing the NCAA's angles that allowed him to always have big time talent. At UMass he used the grade factory high school programs to be able to bring in players that other programs were not able to get thru admissions. He then goes to Memphis and all the dirty money, back room deals struck with World Wide Wes, and then carry that along with him to Kentucky. His teams had to have great talent because they had a really poor coach, look at the success his former assistant had at Louisville where he had to win in a level playing field.

But it took the university of Kentucky to be dumb enough to give a lousy coach a "life time" contract and now they are stuck as the college basketball world LAUGHS! Maybe they can wipe those tears with some of those old left over 40-0 T-shirts, they have to be good for something, don't they? LOL THIS is the deserved fate of "win at all costs" programs, they die a nasty death that takes a while.

Reactions: IDUNK4HEELS
Dsouthr. No matter what I do. I can't get ahead of you in the pick em contest. Getting tired of looking up at you! :). Good luck the rest of the way.

Reactions: DSouthr
Dsouthr. No matter what I do. I can't get ahead of you in the pick em contest. Getting tired of looking up at you! :). Good luck the rest of the way.
LOL, I keep waiting to late in the game to make my push! LOL

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT