ADVERTISEMENT

Bergdahl

BillyL

Resident Idiot
Gold Member
Aug 17, 2005
Charged with 1 count of desertion and 1 count of misbehavior in front of the enemy . . I said last May, that he needs to go to trial if deemed mentally competent.

The folks that arranged this exchange need to be charged for treason as well. But they won't. "Prosecutorial discretion" will rear it's ugly head, again.

I'd like to hear Bergdahl's side . .

I'm not saying he's any less guilty or he is, just that I wanna hear his side. And, I'd rather it be us that judge him rather than the Taliban . .

JMO here, but those 5 terrorists we traded didn't mean jackshit . . . terrorists are a dime a dozen and they can be found the entire world over, and I'm not sure one is any worst than the next.

Does not matter what punishment Bergdahl gets, Obama will pardon him right before he leaves the White House!
frown.r191677.gif

Originally posted by BillyL:

And, I'd rather it be us that judge him rather than the Taliban . .
Agree.

JMO here, but those 5 terrorists we traded didn't mean jackshit . . . terrorists are a dime a dozen and they can be found the entire world over, and I'm not sure one is any worst than the next.
Disagree.

I'd like to hear Bergdahl's side . .

I'm not saying he's any less guilty or he is, just that I wanna hear his side. And, I'd rather it be us that judge him rather than the Taliban . .

I think if the Army could have avoided charging Bergdahl, they would have.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT