ADVERTISEMENT

Better be in the top 5 next week

IDUNK4HEELS

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2004
kernersville nc
With all of the upsets earlier in the week and today if Carolina is not in the top five when the poll comes out Monday night there should be a criminal investigation…

Reactions: TPFKAPFS
Might just be beneficial to be out of the top 5. Guys might be too confident. Keep them hungry. After all, it means nothing at this point of the year. Just keep playing well with improvement each game.

Well I predict we’re not going to lose our next one. After that I’m not going to say, but I’d be shocked if Louisville comes to the Dome & Miami’s us. A pretty good game to have a letdown, even if we play a D- game I think we win Wednesday night.

I couldn't really care less about all rankings except the one in April! BUT we have earned our place and I expect to be at least #3 next week! UT never should have been ranked higher than us in any case!

One thing is for sure, it’s a joy to be able to enjoy Carolina basketball again. I know we had an incredible run in 22, but other than that, the 20, 21, 22, and the 23 season were hard to sit through
I agree man, and people are claiming coaching and player improvements. I also agree a little with some of it but I do know winning cures all, even everyone’s outlook.

UConn is #1 for the first time since March 2009. Anyone remember who won the 2009 title?

Yes, and while I liked our chances with the team we had, we may have caught a break when MSU upset UConn in the semis. The championship game is not as comfortable of a win if it’s us & UConn.

Yes, and while I liked our chances with the team we had, we may have caught a break when MSU upset UConn in the semis. The championship game is not as comfortable of a win if it’s us & UConn.
We were going to smoke anyone who we played in the NCAA tourney.

I mean honestly, you're worried about the team Michigan State beat by 9?

Reactions: Heelicious
We were going to smoke anyone who we played in the NCAA tourney.

I mean honestly, you're worried about the team Michigan State beat by 9?

Never said I was worried, just said it would’ve been a better game & not as much of a blowout. I agree nobody was going to beat us but UConn had a better chance than MSU, even in Detroit.

Reactions: TPFKAPFS
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT