ADVERTISEMENT

Bring back the RPT

On this day in 1987, Whitesnake's "Here I Go Again" topped Billboard's pop singles chart. And I clearly chose to poast this so we could watch Tawny Kitaen orgasming on the hood of a Jaguar.

giphy.gif

Oct. 12, 1793: Laid, the cornerstone of Old East, the first building on the campus of the University of North Carolina and the oldest state university building in the nation.

old_east1892.jpg
I had classes there. There were heavy swinging doors at the ends of the hallways. I had my hands full and pushed thru them one time and wasn’t able to catch them for the next person. I looked back to see the door swing back and crush a blind dude who was lurking in the doorway furiously tapping away with his cane looking for doors he knew were supposed to be there. As people helped him i slunk off to class. Had to sit in the front. A few min later the blind guy shows up in the class. He has to feel around for a seat and puts his hand right on my face. It was like he knew.

Last edited:
On October 19, 1982, the automaker John Z. DeLorean is arrested and charged with conspiracy to obtain and distribute 55 pounds of cocaine. DeLorean was acquitted of the drug charges in August 1984,

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT