ADVERTISEMENT

Bryce Steele

chickenhunter

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Aug 15, 2002
Commitment date is 18th of April.

Have noticed he had been a 100% to UNC for a while. Now I see The chickens in Columbia have gotten lots of crystal ball movement.

Anyone have any info?

Well something has obviously changed because the CB projections are 83%-17% in favor of the yardbirds. Usually a shift this big in predictions so close to a recruit’s commitment date is very telling. We’ve definitely lost momentum with regards to his recruitment. Did we back off or did he? The answer is unclear at this point. We’ll know soon but it looks like he’s not coming to UNC. So we move on, if we already haven’t.

UNC backed off of Steele. He had a acl tear injury his junior year. I do know now Dameon Wilson didnt have a committable offer recently and does now. And Dameon is tight with the other commits.

UNC backed off of Steele. He had a acl tear injury his junior year. I do know now Dameon Wilson didnt have a committable offer recently and does now. And Dameon is tight with the other commits.
This. Day Day is part of the "I-85 Crew."

We're also about to get RaRa Dilworth which will put us at 3 LB commits. In a limited size class, we can't afford to take 5.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT