ADVERTISEMENT

Call da UNC/dOOk Score . .

BillyL

Resident Idiot
Gold Member
Aug 17, 2005
UNC 34 - 31 . . . . I was gonna say 35 - 31, but, I figured we may miss another extra point.

>44 to 42. Heels win on a last second field goal
wink.r191677.gif

This post was edited on 11/19 6:18 PM by mahncpa1

Duke is a well coached football team, no doubt about that. That being said, they are the most overrated team in the country. How in the hell do you get such an easy schedule even in the ACC. I think these two teams are even, difference in wins is clearly due to the schedule and nothing else. This will be like the Pitt game should come down to the 4th quarter and unfortunately as the past 2 years the officiating which has clearly been in the favor of Duke especially last year when the refs gave them over 125 free yards. They are one of the lowest penalized teams while UNC is the highest, plus UNC has no kicking game. The gut tells me Duke wins, but I can't predict that and call myself a UNC fan.

UNC 35
Duke 31

Originally posted by mahncpa1:
>44 to 42. Heels win on a last second field goal
wink.r191677.gif

This post was edited on 11/19 6:18 PM by mahncpa1
Better be a chip shot with no wind- and we get offisides called after the first miss and get to retake it and DOOK has no timeouts to ice the kicker with. If we put it on our PKs leg to win-- the bell stays in hell for another year.

Carolina 41 - Dook 40
Lot of points scored in this one, and its gonna be tight. Gotta hope the Juniors/Seniors are sick of losing to the Blue Devils in football. Let's get the bell back and keep dook outta the ACCCG.

wink.r191677.gif
We will kick the game winning FG,but after it goes through the uprights. A misterous flag will be thrown like to many players on the field because a coaches foot is on the field 40 yards away. And after the 5 yard penity. We try again and miss. And the ABC refs cost us a game again.

Originally posted by bobby121567:
wink.r191677.gif
We will kick the game winning FG,but after it goes through the uprights. A misterous flag will be thrown like to many players on the field because a coaches foot is on the field 40 yards away. And after the 5 yard penity. We try again and miss. And the ABC refs cost us a game again.
good god, man...that might send me over the ledge...especially if it's either a phantom call or one of those "make-up calls" i'm seeing more and more of.

Originally posted by uncboy10:

42-27 Carolina

Marquise is gonna have 4+ TD's
That's a pretty good guesstimate, uncboy10 . . . !

Originally posted by BillyL:
Originally posted by uncboy10:

42-27 Carolina

Marquise is gonna have 4+ TD's
That's a pretty good guesstimate, uncboy10 . . . !
thank you sir. I had a feeling all week that this would be Carolina's best game of the year, never thought the D would show up like they did though. Really thought I was going to put it on the money until they kicked that FG

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT