ADVERTISEMENT

Carolina’s NIL

gunslingerdick

Hall of Famer
Feb 16, 2006
I didn’t see anywhere discussing this so I started a thread.

Our NIL really sucks. But it was good in previous years. What has changed?

It's more then NIL. Carolina has this approach of the right fit. If they aren't choir boys Carolina moves on. Go look at how many 1 phone call approach Carolina took with centers. Their approach isn't getting it done.

Also incorrect. Patience

7f2.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: tarheel0910
Our NIL needs help. If anyone is passionate about NIL, submit your contact information in this thread and I will pass it along to my contacts within the program. We need to fire the new NIL guy and one of you can have the job. If you’re passionate enough.

I do think UNC has a different approach with NIL…It’s something they might have to change moving forward…Look Ingram and Paxton were not hurting for money and I am not sure about Ryan but those guys are going to be outliers…

Most of these kids and their advisors are coming in a saying we want this amount bottom line….I don’t think UNC is playing that game…

Reactions: tarheel0910
I do think UNC has a different approach with NIL…It’s something they might have to change moving forward…Look Ingram and Paxton were not hurting for money and I am not sure about Ryan but those guys are going to be outliers…

Most of these kids and their advisors are coming in a saying we want this amount bottom line….I don’t think UNC is playing that game…
Exactly. How in the heck do you think the kid spurned us to go to Ohio State. Its dollars and sense. However, I do believe some of these boosters can local businesses can peel there purse back a little more to keep up.

Exactly. How in the heck do you think the kid spurned us to go to Ohio State. Its dollars and sense. However, I do believe some of these boosters can local businesses can peel there purse back a little more to keep up.
Agree…The question is moving forward what does UNC do…Do you change with the times or get left behind…I just feel like UNC is going to have to change their approach if they want to be a elite program…

I will put you on ignore unless you immediately relent and blame NIL like I am doing. I’m passionate. I’m also contacting the mods about all of you who are disagreeing with me.
Hysterical Guns!!!😂😂😂

That dude is driving me crazy! He's on TOS as UNC doggone and has his own thread about being an overbearing, negative, repetitive turd!

Kufos. Good stuff

I think Hubert is approaching this the same way he's approaching HS recruiting. Trying to feel them out, build relationships and figure out what kind of UNC guy he would be. The problem is you have years to do that with HS kids. You've got a few weeks for portal players and all that can't be done in a few weeks. If all reports are that the player is a good teammate and he fits a need, then grab him.

Because some programs give in to what the player demands and doesn’t worry about Joe they will fit on the court or in the locker room!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT