ADVERTISEMENT

Carolina at Florida State game thread—Monday 27 Feb 2023

tommy-boy-comedy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Heelicious
Where are the Black bashers tonight. The senior does not want the season to end tonight and he is playing like it. 18 points and 9 rebounds

Pretty weak half.
Understatement of the year. I am so frustrated with this coaching I feel like I’d want to flip off HD if there. Instead I flip off my tv.

There is no place in basketball at any level for that 4 out iso burn the clock stand around no pass dogsht offense. I hate it. I’d rather lose playing right to a good team than this unproductive non team offense

Reactions: Old_School59
Where are the Black bashers tonight. The senior does not want the season to end tonight and he is playing like it. 18 points and 9 rebounds
Agreed. There are like 10 times per game at least where guys like puff, AB, nance etc have the ability to go 80% that strong and dunk it. But nobody else does. They only dunk if nobody else is around.

There will still be some that are not happy with the win..you know it and I know it
Are fans supposed to be happy with the “offense” hd drew up and ran? Who could be happy with it? Makes me want to puke. We shot under 25% in second half due to our shtty offensive scheme

Reactions: Old_School59
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT