ADVERTISEMENT

Carolina at Georgia Tech game thread on: Tuesday 30 January 2024

Cut the turnovers out…Ga Tech has guys getting in foul trouble…Plus got cold at the end of the half…Can’t win games in the 1st 20 minutes anyway on the road…

Glad Coach Davis is playing the bench…

Really don't know what High was thinking about on the goaltending. RJ may have to play the entire second half.

Last season here, Facebook and other places fans unleashed their dislike of Coach Davis not playing his bench enough and maybe all of that unfair criticism got to him because in my opinion he used his bench way TOO MUCH in the first half of this game.

Every time Cadeau went out the team played like a j v team and there was no cohesive on offense. Two Tech players have three fouls including Kelly who had 15. Ingram disappeared.,Davis a layup 39-37

Davis BOOM from the wing and then Cadeau for the third straight time while Tech is offense commits a foul. Maybe Trimble needs to come in just to play defense so that the rambling Wreck cannot continue to post up the smaller guards

EC having to sit. Unless Superman RJ takes over we’re in trouble.
Mondo sitting. Is Hubert sending a message?

Couple super late bail out whistles on EC. Hubert definitely pissed at Mondo for effort. GT players clearly talking about fouls on EC at the TO.

Reactions: thompsjj
Soooo sick of Bacot’s lazy play… how many times is he gonna allow other teams to knock the ball out of his hands. I love how Hubert let him have it

Can Carolina get any rebounds and then Coleman with a long three puts Tech 54-52. Is Bacot hurt because Ingram is not helping much rebounding or scoring in close

I don’t know what it is about this building but Carolina has tossed some stinkers in this arena over the years.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT