ADVERTISEMENT

Carolina at Virginia game thread——Saturday 5 November 2022

I think Kemp caught it. It comes up loose but lands on him and not on the ground, and he then clutches it.

2 UNC DBs ran into Armstrong, but neither wrapped him, so he scored. Poor fundamentals.

8-1

1 more win to reach my pre-season win prediction of 9 games with, at least, 4 games remaining and soon to be 5.

@WoadBlue Did you watch that field hockey game yesterday? Are you going to watch the soccer game tomorrow for the ACC Title? Much more than basketball and football in this household. Dating back to when my aunt was friends with Big Game James and most recently where I was able to work in the media and go to all the UNC games, press conferences, meet players and build relationships.

We're all Tar Heels.
53716256_1314196182079715_2092649422574845952_n.jpg

I'm still trying to figure out what the hell Longo was doing those last few possessions. I've never seen an offensive coordinator want to give it back to the other team instead of try to win a game. Maybe he just wanted to give the defense a chance to look good.

8-1

1 more win to reach my pre-season win prediction of 9 games with, at least, 4 games remaining and soon to be 5.

@WoadBlue Did you watch that field hockey game yesterday? Are you going to watch the soccer game tomorrow for the ACC Title? Much more than basketball and football in this household. Dating back to when my aunt was friends with Big Game James and most recently where I was able to work in the media and go to all the UNC games, press conferences, meet players and build relationships.

We're all Tar Heels.
53716256_1314196182079715_2092649422574845952_n.jpg
I'll take 8-1! And yes our household is all UNC sports as well. Watched Field Hockey yesterday (Erin might be the biggest GOAT of all UNC athletes!) and will watch soccer tomorrow. Yesterday's win made it 69 out of 70 years that UNC has won at least 1 ACC Championship. #GDTBATH

I'm still trying to figure out what the hell Longo was doing those last few possessions. I've never seen an offensive coordinator want to give it back to the other team instead of try to win a game. Maybe he just wanted to give the defense a chance to look good.
UVA should have never had a chance at the last TD... or, at least not so soon, and we should have scored before giving it back. They always wanna make it close.

Imagine how many points Wake will score!!!

UVA should have never had a chance at the last TD... or, at least not so soon, and we should have scored before giving it back. They always wanna make it close.

Imagine how many points Wake will score!!!

We gotta work on this strum, you can’t be pessimistic until the Wake game starts, & then only in the first half. You start to come around a little bit in the 2nd half of games & the Heels pull it out. Stick with the plan.

Reactions: strummingram
The ABCers (Anybody but Carolina) couch coaches sure are pretty quiet today since the team is 8-1…As Coach Brown says constantly the only stat that matters is the team record…

Reactions: keysersosay#1
Mack was pretty animated about the offensive possessions at the end that sputtered out.

He also mentioned Green going down after getting the onside kick. He didn't need to but he remembered the APPST game.

Mack was pretty animated about the offensive possessions at the end that sputtered out.

He also mentioned Green going down after getting the onside kick. He didn't need to but he remembered the APPST game.

In that situation, scoring on the onside kick would’ve been better. Always make it a 2 score game, App it was still a 1 score game when he took it to the house.

Reactions: JimmyinVA
In that situation, scoring on the onside kick would’ve been better. Always make it a 2 score game, App it was still a 1 score game when he took it to the house.
I think Mack said that after the way they scolded them or something, after the ASU game, Green's instincts told him to drop!

Reactions: JimmyinVA
thought about that as well…then i was like, “take it to like the 16 yd line”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT