ADVERTISEMENT

Carolina at Virginia game thread——Saturday 5 November 2022

IDUNK4HEELS

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2004
kernersville nc
Normally I like to start the game thread on the day the contest is scheduled to be played but since it is a noon start and I like to sleep 🛌 in on most Saturdays I figured I better put it out now.

On paper it looks like a blow out for the visitors from Chapel Hill but games are played on grass not here…

If UNC can get up early by a couple of scores and continue to push on the gas ⛽️ that should help to counter the loss of the many defensive starters they lost last week…

The Tar Heels cannot take the Wahoos lightly and already be looking forward to the battle with Wake next week in Winston Salem because it could cost the team big time.

It would be nice to see the running backs take some pressure off Drake by gaining some yardage with the football 🏈 and for the defense to play 4 full quarters but I guess we will just have to wait for the showdown at noon tomorrow to see what happens…

No pressure on Armstrong yet and poor tackling so far and Armstrong on a Quarterback draw finishes off the 9 play drive putting the Wahoos up 7-0…

At this point should we just not put a defense on the field so they can score on every play and tire out their defense so maye can just beat them with 2 point conversions?

UNC D opens game by making this year's very bad Elliott UVA offense look like last year's very sound UVA offense.

If that is what we can expect from the defense from here on out, it's going to be a long day and an even longer end of the season!

UVA offense has been anemic all season. Today the 3 top receivers are out. The UNC D should OWN UVA today.

UVA OL has been terrible this year, and our DL kid being totally neutralized

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT