ADVERTISEMENT

Carolina vs App St. Gamethread

So I asked the question earlier today about the oline is it talent or coaching. The reason I ask is we were happy to get guys like Ross, Barnes, montilus and Jones but they are only seeing spot action at best.

Another concern is our DBs. I know we have many concerns by the way especially on defense where fedora rarely recruited with and success. Why do the DBs seem lost and have trouble covering anyone?

Another concern is our DBs. I know we have many concerns by the way especially on defense where fedora rarely recruited with and success. Why do the DBs seem lost and have trouble covering anyone?
Our DBs have probably been out best unit all year. I’m more concerned with

Oline
Dline
LBers
WRs

Our DBs have probably been out best unit all year. I’m more concerned with

Oline
Dline
LBers
WRs

Then someone needs to tell them to find the ball and make a play...not gonna call names again. I agree with the positions you mentioned above. Although I’m shocked that the WRs are a concern with all the WRs we brought in over the years. Saw where Cauthen has entered the transfer portal too.

We can bitch all we want but #48 won the game for them today, almost singlehanded. If we block that dude or he wakes up this morning with a stomach bug, we win by 2 TD’s.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT