ADVERTISEMENT

Carolina vs App St. Gamethread

All I know is if we don't beat the snot out of them in 2 years, then Mack needs to retire on the spot.
It's not going to be well-received here, at this point... but, Mack Brown is WAY past his prime. I said it when they hired him. It was a band-aid, at best. I love Mack Brown, but he's not going to change the scene very much after it's all said and done.

It's not going to be well-received here, at this point... but, Mack Brown is WAY past his prime. I said it when they hired him. It was a band-aid, at best. I love Mack Brown, but he's not going to change the scene very much after it's all said and done.
Recruiting is going very well, and this team lacks depth. So as long as Mack doesn't try to pull a JoePa or Bobby Bowden, his 2nd run at UNC should get us well positioned.

56 yarder is long for any guy. Probably 20% chance... hail mary maybe 10% but you win if you get lucky.

We’re goign to lose by 40 next week. Had all the momentum in the world at 2-0, and now we’re going to be 2-3. Guys like Desmond Evans will be having second thoughts after today.

I’m gonna go take a nap before I throw something at the tv. That was a piss poor performance. I know this program is a work in progress but it’s hard to bring in talent when you’re losing games like this. If we end up going 6-6 or worse then I won’t be surprised if we see some players decommit.

We’re goign to lose by 40 next week. Had all the momentum in the world at 2-0, and now we’re going to be 2-3. Guys like Desmond Evans will be having second thoughts after today.

I’m gonna go take a nap before I throw something at the tv. That was a piss poor performance. I know this program is a work in progress but it’s hard to bring in talent when you’re losing games like this. If we end up going 6-6 or worse then I won’t be surprised if we see some players decommit.
Recruiting is going very well, and this team lacks depth. So as long as Mack doesn't try to pull a JoePa or Bobby Bowden, his 2nd run at UNC should get us well positioned.

Woad disagrees.

I think you're absolutely right.

His biggest impact will be off the field stuff. I wasn't expecting to make a bowl this year, so I'm not going to be too upset unless we don't win another game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT