ADVERTISEMENT

Carolina vs UConn at Madison Square Garden game thread——Tuesday 5 December

It could be worse. We have to stay out on their 3 pt shooters. And Ryan needs to stop shooting or better yet actually hit an occasional wide open 3.

We’ll see how fired up Huns has them for second half. He was right to get into the refs on that garbage distoted uneven tech call / no call.

Ref just talks to Spencer and the little bitch just keeps chirping - and nothing. Meanwhile bacot shows nobody up and he gets the instant T. Such garbage!

I'm heated about that tee. Spencer literally went up the entire court clearly effin' to the crowd throughout, and Mando gets a tee for his reaction.
Not just the crowd. He chirped plenty as super fake tough guy to bacot to get the insta t. All for Spencer getting bumped to hard for the little pussy by his own teammate.

Reactions: JDisaheelfan
OK Hubert, here we go. Hit em with the full court press and let's run them into the ground.

Stop this halfcourt basketball stuff. We aren't winning that way playing so many short players. We gotta speed this game up.

Reactions: Geth
These UConn players have some chippy gangsta im them I’ll give them that. I didn’t have a reason to hate them and actually was ok with Hurley but now I’m not so sure….

Full court press and UConn immediately turns it over on a bad lob attempt.

Stick with this D.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT