ADVERTISEMENT

Carolina vs Virginia game thread—-ACC Tournament—Thursday 9 March 2023

Amazing to see uva just fight through every screen then you see our guys just always going underneath… sooo freaking soft

Can Davis will us to the win? Idk. But, he has been our best player all year despite the people criticizing him. Let's go! Caleb wake up!

TAR

Reactions: strummingram
We look so much better with Bacot on the bench tonight.

Whether we win or lose is going to depend on Hubert. If he doesn't sit Bacot, we're probably in trouble.

Virginia playing the best defense against us this year that any team has. Bacot looks like he’s half himself due to ankle. Just not moving as he normally would. Heels lucky to be down only 1. Hopefully some adjustment are made but I’m not sure what they should be.

Virginia playing the best defense against us this year that any team has. Bacot looks like he’s half himself due to ankle. Just not moving as he normally would. Heels lucky to be down only 1. Hopefully some adjustment are made but I’m not sure what they should be.
Offense through Davis. Inside out. Davis drives and kicks to the open shooters. Need Love to show up though.

Gotta have some shot makers in the 2nd half. Mando is limited, not going to get clean looks. RJ and Caleb have to be aggressive, and Leaky has to take the looks when he has them.

I'm really not wanting to start a message board fight but... I am a little shocked how quickly some of us are to say "It's over". There was 4 minutes left in the first half of Christ's sake. I know, I know. I've watched the same team you guys but jeez.

Offense through Davis. Inside out. Davis drives and kicks to the open shooters. Need Love to show up though.
Where is Davis driving to if injured Bacot and the opposing center are camped in the lane? Who is Davis passing to for shots?

Get Bacot off the floor, go 5 out, and then the lane is open for drives.

Reactions: NorCalTarheel
Armando is clearly not even close to 100%

UVA's defense is stifling. Caleb Love better find some points.

I am so glad that RJ Davis can actually shoot over a defender who is about the same size he is. My unofficial stats is he has 12 big points while Black has 8. Bacot has one basket as does Dunn. Nance has not scored but has a block. Love is also not scored but has three assists…

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT