ADVERTISEMENT

Carolina vs Virginia game thread—-ACC Tournament—Thursday 9 March 2023

I don't freaking understand how you guys don't get RJ is our best player and it's the players around him that have to show up. It's so obvious. He is only off when his finger was injured. Ugh. Show up, Caleb! Pleasee

Reactions: Heelicious
I hate their style of play but they run the hell out of their offensive sets! Hubert’s bullshit offense looks like pick up

The Heels just look defeated/intimidated.

UVA is playing like they know they're going to win.

Glad to see the substitution patterns, ball movement, movement without the ball, defensive intensity have carried over from yesterday - we need RJ back next year

Our defense and rebounding is nonexistent if it takes just a little work. Incredible how lifeless most guys seem when they are playing for tourney lives.

About our only chance to win is rj getting about 15 fts and a couple more threes. But then still we’d need to get a stop once in a while which I don’t see happening with this weak slow defensive effort

Being down by 10 to UVA is like being down by 20-25 to anyone else!
UNC hasn't scored 40 points!

NIT or go home. Tough choice. Should be up to the players. If I’m a bench freshman I want to play. If I’m a starter from last years final four team no way I want to play. As a fan, I would watch but not with much interest.

I meant to say: a smart coach would press almost all game long against uva. What is the downside? At least off of a made shot.

Hub can’t figure that out until it’s way too late.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT