ADVERTISEMENT

Carolina vs Wake Forest game thread—-Saturday 12 November

The product of Dre Bly's coaching ability makes another needless penalty, Just stupid.
Stop your bitching. How about those stops by the DB's to end the game! Go write another thread about how we only won by 2 points and tell me how f'n bad it hurts that we're 9-1 and headed to the ACC Championship.

9-1

Maybe we'll get lucky and Utah and UCLA will go down tonight. Could slide up to 11 or 12 depending on how far Oregon drops

I clearly remember a lot of fans here said wait until Carolina plays Wake Forest because they will get crushed…I guess the team and coaches did not get the memo…

11439962.jpeg

Stop your bitching. How about those stops by the DB's to end the game! Go write another thread about how we only won by 2 points and tell me how f'n bad it hurts that we're 9-1 and headed to the ACC Championship.

9-1

No shit. A bunch of Wa Wa’s on this board. Pessimistic bunch at best! Strum is my pal though, we’re working our way through it.

No shit. A bunch of Wa Wa’s on this board. Pessimistic bunch at best! Strum is my pal though, we’re working our way through it.

I started to post in the 1st half when we jumped out to a 2 touchdown lead, I knew Strum would be out of sorts, nothing to bitch about.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT