ADVERTISEMENT

Carolina vs Wake Forest game thread

Hubert learned absolutely nothing from the end of the Pitt game when Dunn was asked to guard a bigger man and gave up the game changing 3, offensive rebound, and foul.

He needs to work on his defensive positioning though. Bad footwork and positioning a few times.
He's barely played in 2 years. His first two fouls came from playing PF, subbing in for Nance. He has not played PF this season before today, and most believe he isn't suited for it.

Reactions: gauchoheel
How is Black able to score like this at times and other times look totally inept as a scorer?

If LB could get some really intense confidence in his offensive game, he could be a huge X factor for the team in every game.

Reactions: Heelicious
If I’m coach, Love is done for the night. what a selfish no effort stupid sloppy lazy player he is right now. Better with literally anyone else on the court even end of bench. Surely Trimble or Dunn at least give more effort and play in the system.

How is Black able to score like this at times and other times look totally inept as a scorer?
I mean, I don't think he's scored like this in any other games and today is based on shooting 75% from three. This is not a repeatable offensive game.

Love is in no way capable of allowing a game to come to him! This basketball court is the last place he wants to be tonight!

Reactions: Heelicious
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT