ADVERTISEMENT

Danny Green on the trading block

he is hardly in great demand to expect franchise dollars..got Kyle Korver, a better shooter...all of the NBA is playing catch up to the Warriors..much movements, tweaking Warriors should repeat..NBA will be boring..or more boring..especially, regular season

he is hardly in great demand to expect franchise dollars..got Kyle Korver, a better shooter...all of the NBA is playing catch up to the Warriors..much movements, tweaking Warriors should repeat..NBA will be boring..or more boring..especially, regular season

However Kyle can't play a lick of defense. Danny also has experience guarding all the warriors perimeter players.

timing is everything..Cavs owner and LBJ at odds, no GM, Cavs would rather have a 2 way player like Jimmy Butler..and most of all, Green is not "perceived" as a difference maker..excellent role player,hustler, but all teams want to match GS...remember,Spurs are exploring letting him go,hence..wanting an upgrade

don't shoot me-the Cavs made a deal to get Korver..to out offense Warriors..the Spurs may unload Green, looking to upgrade...Cleveland or LeBron.is comparing, so they are the deciders

Cleveland seems like the best landing spot. Will they pay him? That's the question.
Danny's signed through next year and has a $10 million player option for 2018/19. I would imagine Danny would pick up that option since he might not be a starting caliber player then. This is all about the Spurs trying to dump longterm contracts to try to get CP3.

Not many options if he gets traded to Cleveland. Unless the Spurs are willing to take JR or Shumpert (doubt that's happening). If Channing Frye gets traded for Danny Green, that's a pure salary dump for San Antonio.

Reactions: UNC&ME
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT