ADVERTISEMENT

David Glenn Show

FlaTarHeel

Hall of Famer
Feb 21, 2017
We don't get that show in central Florida, so what is the general opinion on this guy?
I saw an interesting podcast where he mentioned the AFAM case and also interviewed McAdoo..

I like him sometimes, but he is overly fond of his own voice! I understand how sports radio works, but he takes forever to make a point! He does produce an intelligent and well written sports journal that does a great job covering the ACC though. He is well versed in ACC and basketball history in general and seems to be connected to area coaches. I usually take his UNC opinions with a grain of salt because he sometimes seems to harp on small things too much. I trust his sources and he is smart. I respect the fact he sticks to his opinions and doesn't just sway with the wind.

Reactions: FlaTarHeel
I haven't listened to him in a long time , does he still take all those calls from that retard "Joe in Raleigh"?

I haven't heard from that mouth breather in a long time! However, I suspect some of our recent troll activity could be explained by Joe's absence from the radio!

Reactions: TarHeelMark
I like him sometimes, but he is overly fond of his own voice! I understand how sports radio works, but he takes forever to make a point! He does produce an intelligent and well written sports journal that does a great job covering the ACC though. He is well versed in ACC and basketball history in general and seems to be connected to area coaches. I usually take his UNC opinions with a grain of salt because he sometimes seems to harp on small things too much. I trust his sources and he is smart. I respect the fact he sticks to his opinions and doesn't just sway with the wind.
Agreed. He's smart and occasionally worth a listen but dang... the dude is extremely verbose.

He is an excellent voice on the ncaa crap. Hes very knowledgable about it and is a lawyer. Hes hinted around a couple times that the wolfpack fan base is one of the most delusional out there. But for chrissakes the guy will
Talk for 5min straight to make a point he coulda made with one sentence.

He talked about the timeline for the NCAA decision and it looks like we will get a decision from those jerks in early October.

This guy must be paid by the word.... he does blab on and on and on.

But his wife, Maria, is apparently lovely and talented!

He is great in short doses, but just listen to the first three sentences in any segment and you will get all you need!

Reactions: heelmanwilm
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT