ADVERTISEMENT

Dead Poasters

Anyone on here remember Dave Chappelle?

There was a chick that used to post on Radar...she was a pretty knowladgeabel poster? I havn't seen her around in years.

Okay, NOW he’s dead
giphy.gif

For real though, I've been very busy lately with work and shows and having a girlfriend that lives in Raleigh when I live in Goldsboro. And I don't really see any of that changing any time soon, so I pretty much will continue to not have much time for poasting. I do pop on here from time to time to read things, but not many threads these days keep me interested enough to poast, so based on what I see, I guess just about every one else is dead too :p

For the sake of keeping you abreast of what movies this year I saw /liked/am looking forward to, I will share those now

Really Liked/Loved: Avengers Endgame, Us, Captain Marvel, Shazam

Liked, but not great: Lego Movie 2 (this was close to love for me because I loved the first, just didn't get all the pieces together), Cold Pursuit, The Upside, Fighting With My Family, Dumbo, Pet Semetary

Disappointed: Hellboy, Glass

Looking forward to: John Wick 3, Men in Black International, Godzilla King of the Monsters, Rocketman, Aladdin, The Lion King, It Chapter 2, Toy Story 4, Hobbs and Shaw, Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, Spider-Man: Far From Home.

So anyway, I reckon that's about it. I'll pop in again if things open up, or if I feel like it. Until then, take it easy, and as always, GFY.

For real though, I've been very busy lately with work and shows...
Most of us have at least a few minutes a day to do the the things we want. I can understand you not burning them here.
...and having a girlfriend that lives in Raleigh when I live in Goldsboro.
Can anyone confirm this? I'm having a hard time with it.
And I don't really see any of that changing any time soon, so I pretty much will continue to not have much time for poasting.
Once she breaks free from her bindings and finds her way out of the basement you're going to have plenty of time.
I do pop on here from time to time to read things, but not many threads these days keep me interested enough to poast, so based on what I see, I guess just about every one else is dead too :p

For the sake of keeping you abreast of what movies this year I saw /liked/am looking forward to, I will share those now

Liked, but not great: Lego Movie 2 (this was close to love for me because I loved the first, just didn't get all the pieces together), Cold Pursuit, The Upside, Fighting With My Family, Dumbo, Pet Semetary

Looking forward to: John Wick 3, Men in Black International, Godzilla King of the Monsters, Rocketman, Aladdin, The Lion King, It Chapter 2, Toy Story 4, Hobbs and Shaw, Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, Spider-Man: Far From Home.

So anyway, I reckon that's about it. I'll pop in again if things open up, or if I feel like it. Until then, take it easy, and as always, GFY.
tl;dr

giphy.gif

For real though, I've been very busy lately with work and shows and having a girlfriend that lives in Raleigh when I live in Goldsboro. And I don't really see any of that changing any time soon, so I pretty much will continue to not have much time for poasting. I do pop on here from time to time to read things, but not many threads these days keep me interested enough to poast, so based on what I see, I guess just about every one else is dead too :p

Holy crap! You see a lot of movies! I'm not sure I've seen that many movies in the last decade!

I was just wondering. You know, if it's acceptable behavior and all. Not that I ever would, actually. Nope. Never.

Never at all.

Let's start a list!

not dead in the legal sense, mind you. Just those that have been dead for at least a year. And now that we can't see who is lurking, we have no way of knowing.

AlphaOmega- the breakfast song did him in.
FSUSarah- once WIT quit poasting, she expired due to a broken heart.
Dynodawg- had nothing to live for once bashing Bush became irrelevant.
Formercat- find John Shoop and we may find Former close by.
JB7- the one who was always going on about being a doctor. He was an arrogant little prick.

ETA- lets keep it to OOTB poasters

Believe JB7 was a moderator at one point.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT